We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thngs to add

dubmans

realistic crashes like hit a car means severe dents or ejection realistic car features ex turn signals auto knob shifting from p to d or r and the stick do a h pattern insted a up down ting the ability to customize interiors trannys rims and every thing a tuner wants a roll over effect weather and day cycles cops pull u over for reasons put a little gt5 car list in their and motorcycles from Harley to etc

ya know, reading all these various wish lists, i have to say that i hope it never gets made. dont get mad,listen....in order to accomodate the thousands of requests for ingame features, you may have to have an entire computer strictly for the game with 150 TB,3 top of the line video cards, if not 4, the absolute best video capture programs,

the latest and greatest wheel/pedal set up, fans that can move 3,000 CFS over the motherboard which is also the latest and greatest available, and the game will have 5 discs and cost $250.00. did i mention that it will come only in Dolby 13.1 mega surround sound and require 6,500 watts of stereo power? getting in a head on crash in game could cause soft tissue damage in real life.

finding the dealership you want could take 45 minutes just looking at the map, there would be roughly 1,256 different race challenges, numerous delivery/model missions, with all the models talking serious trash about your car. we will need to have roughly 3 body shops per mile to accomodate those who wreck there car, 999 mechanics to change our oil,brakes, tranny fluid, fix broken axles from being a little to wheel spin happy

and various other minor problems. oh and dont forget all the tire stores we will need, drifting can wear a tire out pretty quick. and all the mod shops, man that will be hundreds of them to visit for vinyl,wheels,interiors,stereos, hydraulics etc etc etc.

oops i almost forgot performance upgrades. with so many cars in the game now, it will take quite a while to find all the tuner shops. with so many new brands, we will all spend the first 2 or 3 months just going shop to shop trying to unlock all of them,just in case we buy a car that fits their abilities.

and i know i have forgotten some important things.

so yeah, given all the above, and knowing how much time many members here would spend in game, i hope it never comes out. if it does,civilization may cease to exist.

of course,if we are playing the game,would we even notice?