We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post (kickass) onboard recordings links here and get a free sound mod! :DDD (DEFAULT VEHICLES ONLY)

Doctor G.

What exactly are you looking for so I know what to search for? The S20 engine, especially in race tune, doesn't really have a "low rpm sound", it screams like a banshee from the bottom end all the way to 7000rpm. day the car hit the showroom floor, and the ones who go with a full race tune.

You don't get it, the car must go at all speeds so I can make all corresponding samples (like I said in the 1st post...). In your video the car never goes slow so I cannot make a low rpm sample, except if I "cheat" by lowering the pitch of a middle rpm sample but the result won't be as good. However, I don't like to come back on something I've said so nevermind, my bad, i'll do it as it is (but send me a low rpm recording of the car if you find some, the sound will only be better with that. A startup and an idle sound would be nice too.). I'll set it on the DB4 bnk.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks searching for that car. I already made a sound mod weeks ago based on the first video that you posted and i'm not too satisfied with it, because like TDUFREAK says the quality isn't that good, it's hard to convert it in TDU (it doesn't sound loud enough in the game and if I set a higher volume it's too saturated). Plus the guy doesn't go that fast and the accelerations are not very long, that means short samples or non linear samples based on multiple copy and paste. Also, I don't know if the pitch is high enough. The result can sound good at the first listening but you will quickly notice all its imperfections, hear by yourself :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v1BCQxcpjw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v1BCQxcpjw

The second is useless and in the third one I have the same problem than in the first one, the accelerations are not long enough and it's difficult to make some linear samples with it, but I may give it a try anyway, I'll post the result here.

A real 430 scuderia sound please

Since the tdu F430 ferrari sound is a pussy:lol:!!! a real 430 scuderia sound will be gr8t....

Novitec rosso 430 scuderia (sound very good):

I will really be grateful if u can make a real scuderia sound......

thanks.....

Well here's another one.

I know it sounds weird but is long acceleration or

Sounds much better for a sound mod, i'll do it thanks.

Since the tdu F430 ferrari sound is a pussy:lol:!!! a real 430 scuderia sound will be gr8t....

Well i've released one already, plus there are like 29838754 sound mods for that car so I don't see it as a priority. Meanwhile the last link sounds cool and maybe I'l try it, but I'm not very motivated for that car...

I've looked for a nice sound for a harley and i hope this one is good, not windy sounds and it will be great to put this in tdu. And it fits perfectly for the harley mod that recently came out.

Link:

Thanks in advance

- Linear, long enough accelerations and decelerations at all rpm's (low, middle and high)

Please don't post anymore links about non-TDU vehicles, stick to the default ones, even if there is a mod

Stick to default TDU cars

I can't believe it.

the car must go at all speeds so I can make all corresponding samples (like I said in the 1st post...). In your video the car never goes slow so I cannot make a low rpm sample

How about using a low RPM sample from another car that's "close enough" to get the job done??? Because as I said, it's very difficult to find good samples of the real Hakosuka at low RPM in race tune, all I can find are low RPM samples from a near stock S20 engine in a near stock car with tons of sound dampening in the interior.

I'm not a "realism nut" so it doesn't have to be 100% totally accurate all from the same car, as long as it sounds good ingame and the high end comes from that full race Hakosuka, I and many others will be very happy. I won't be spending too much time in that car at low RPM anyways :lol:

There's quite a few vids on youtube of the "PetFrog" Porsche GT3-RS with the Sharkwerks exhaust, that car with that exhaust, at low RPM, should sound very close to the Hakosuka GTR at the same RPM, both cars have that same kind of blood curdling "primal scream" to them.

+rep!!

I dont know why but thanks! Thanks Schimpie too your post wasn't so useless after all :D

How about using a low RPM sample from another car that's "close enough" to get the job done???

Yeah it's a possibility, I would just have liked you to make the search if you can, or like I said I'll use some middle sample for it (and don't forget the startup and idle). I created this thread because I'm tired of searching for ages and i would have like others to do it for me lol.

Maybe this will help with Hakosuka sound:

I know, it should be onboard video, but the sound is pretty clear on this video. As I know, Skylines C10 and C110 had the same engine.

Nah mate, it must be onboard, no exception. Plus the acceleration is too short anyway.