We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2009 Pagani Zonda Cinque

Tool831

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News Flash: They ain't the real physics, I haven't released those yet. The physics you get with the mod only add a name change, the rest are standard TDU physics to allow people to go online with the mod.

If I added the real physics it would be a Offline mod only which I do not like nor have I ever done that.

So you fail. :cheeky:

I thougth all your physic packs are offline only so far? O.o

I thougth all your physic packs are offline only so far? O.o

They are all for offline only, I release the physics separate.

Though the physics within the mod are the original physics, except with a name change. In order for it to update ingame. :)

That's the only way I can explain.:lol:

I saw an oversight on the mirrors there is a red line, Pagani logo speaker are white and brake calipers are red with different logo on it (some versions perharps with black calipers, do not know).

I also find that the exhaust is sometimes too blue (not really mettalic but great effect), on several of the five zonda cinque versions are chrome exhaust (and think it's a better way).

But it 's still your best mod by far.

Interior texure are beautiful (effect look perfect), rims, lights ect ...

It's a great mod for TDU.

(sorry for my bad english)

And THX;)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Default size:

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/7999/zondacinque.jpg

Edit:I forget something there is a problem with "Gall_SE.btrq file located in "Zonda_C.bnk" file (must use one of the rst zonda if you want to reach 370km / h easily (like the original Zonda)

Correction there is not.. Well on some of them.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Ok cool like the real ;)

And for caliper some of them are black? (i think it's possible but not sure)

I have found some pics of zonda cinque and exhaust is really blue perharps more darker but really bleu(it's strange on this version but fun).

http://www.xelopolis.com/photos/Pagani/Pagani_Zonda_Cinque_Roadster_2009/Pagani_Zonda_Cinque_Roadster_2009_03-800x600.jpg

Little Question tool...

Is it possible for you to make a Pagani Zonda Tricolore? I hear the Tricolore is like the Cinque, only with another Color of Carbon.

So, can you make one?

http://www.heise.de/autos/artikel/Pagani-Zonda-Tricolore-Einzelkaempfer-auf-vier-Raedern-942786.html?view=bildergalerie

LG

TDUMaster

P.S. Sorry for my bad Englisch ;) I´m from Germany

:drool::drool::drool::drool:Tnx tool831 for that

I need zonda tricolore

and koningseg agera

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:thumbsup::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: