We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Terzer + TDUZoqqer: Maserati GT, HAMANN GTs, GTs

TDUZoqqer

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cars are great, and it is awesome that you are going to release them on April 4, since it is my birthday. Keep up the good work!

edit: Hey, i was searching for pictures of this machines, and I found out that the headlights in your models are slightly different from the real ones. image_cd_gallery.jpg There is like a orange light at the end. I know your model is still WIP, but this is something that would look good. Also, the sensors below the headlights would be cool. Good luck!

nur so als kleine anregung - wie wäre es mit der carbon-verspoilerung, die es bei Maserati als extra gibt?

just a small suggestion - what about the carbonfibre-spoiler-package-option, which is available at maserati?

13797073933814.gif 5fa5dd73933816.gif 938ddf73933817.gif d8db5f73933827.gif 48120673933829.gif

as i said, just as small suggestion, you dont need to do that :)

//: your badges are way too heavy-looking btw

First: please stop request here. I am making models what I like

Second: I doesn't meshed the model, so I can't nothing for it that something is maybe "not accurate looking"

Third: don't show me "bugs" what on my pictures are

You should know, that no mod is exactly 100%-ish like original/livecars

Thanks

That was a question,and you should answer it,instead of flaming us!

You could just say:"No the rims are like that,and I can't do anything about that",and that's it.Or even better,you could said that when you posted pictures of mod.

And yes we all know that no 3D model is accurate as real-life-car,but that shouldn't stop you from trying to make model accurate as much as you can.

First: please stop request here. I am making models what I like

Second: I doesn't meshed the model, so I can't nothing for it that something is maybe "not accurate looking"

Third: don't show me "bugs" what on my pictures are

You should know, that no mod is exactly 100%-ish like original/livecars

Thanks

I am sorry if I posted my comment in the wrong section or if I bothered you.

The only reason i suggested the different type of headlight was because I think that this is going to be a great and one of the best mods ever, if not the best, and I would really like it to look astonishing. Yes, no model is perfect, but I am sure with your modding skills, which are pretty good considering your car mods, I think you can make all models even better when they already are (like this Maserati)

TDUZoqqer, don't worry, your LP670 mod is excellent (I personally have it and I love it), and I know how hard you worked on it. But if someone else wants to do it, then you shouldn't be stressed. See this as an opportunity to prove your modding skills, and always try to be better. Keep up the good work.

I'll keep your LP670 in my TDU, because I worked on it with you and I invested some time and hard work in it to make it better than any other Lamborghini mod I've ever seen yet...

It is something different if you created for example the bee-house-style hood or the rear bumper on yourself or if you take it from a completed LP670 model like Tool is doing it...

I think, we all have to take our hats off to you for your awesome work :)

Now BTT:

This car simply looks amazing :thumbsup:

I understand that you can't do some parts better because they are defined in the original 3D model, but as long as you try to make it as good as possible (and I think that you are doing it), everybody will be happy with this mod ;)

Greetz

Fl0w

I'll keep your LP670 in my TDU, because I worked on it with you and I invested some time and hard work in it to make it better than any other Lamborghini mod I've ever seen yet...

It is something different if you created for example the bee-house-style hood or the rear bumper on yourself or if you take it from a completed LP670 model like Tool is doing it...

I think, we all have to take our hats off to you for your awesome work :)

Now BTT:

This car simply looks amazing :thumbsup:

I understand that you can't do some parts better because they are defined in the original 3D model, but as long as you try to make it as good as possible (and I think that you are doing it), everybody will be happy with this mod ;)

Greetz

Fl0w

what parts have to be better? the rims for the coupe version are made by me, and still they are wip, still have to be rounded, but hey, they were made from a photo :)

i don't think the body is inaccurate, i checked it, before taking it.

if somebody has request, or question, ask me

what parts have to be better? (...) if somebody has request, or question, ask me

No parts, I love the car as it is :thumbsup:

StigSRB didn't know the thing about the rims, so this is ok.

And paul9444 only asked about the headlights, but I know myself that not every little detail is possible to create ;)

Greetz

Fl0w

you sayed it 3 times too, and you have still your badge

I wasn't starting anything but you did have it posted everywhere you know that you quit. I only said it in a thread. Never said it 3 times.

Anyways back onto topic before something gets out of hand. ;)