We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Toyota corolla GTI 16v

jonhdriftking

1, you do not know quyal the engine of this car and I know because my father has a

2 you laugh for everything and nothing

3 so I made a suggestion

4 pra both laugh ?????

5 that the problem of images??

6 images that are not put pictures of my computer

7 and the car and better than the car of your parents (and if they perceive a car of course!)

Guest turbo lag

1 - 6, do not care, not that I can really understand it anyway.

7. Are you trying to say it's better than my parent's car or something? Lol.

We didn't laugh at the car, we laughed at your fail.

1, you do not know quyal the engine of this car and I know because my father has a

2 you laugh for everything and nothing

3 so I made a suggestion

4 pra both laugh ?????

5 that the problem of images??

6 images that are not put pictures of my computer

7 and the car and better than the car of your parents (and if they perceive a car of course!)

No metaphor can encapsulate this failure.

Wow, you saying that "thing" is better than my and my father's Seat Leon FR?:crackup:

By saying that thing you have proven that you are a child (because you must be so immature to say such a thing without knowing about others) and this would be your second fail in the same thread.

Wow, you saying that "thing" is better than my and my father's Seat Leon FR?:crackup:

By saying that thing you have proven that you are a child (because you must be so immature to say such a thing without knowing about others) and this would be your second fail in the same thread.

More like 3rd.

to my father's car (corolla gti 16 v) and biturbo with intercooler and has 450 horsepower and 200mph and say that not better than your seat fr??:nanananana::nanananana::nanananana:

and gave themselves up to maybe the seat fr th ate it runs with the gti 16 c:D

the seat fr the 110 mph and toyota gti 16 v of 134 mph

thanks stigSRB:D

to my father's car (corolla gti 16 v) and biturbo with intercooler and has 450 horsepower and 200mph and say that not better than your seat fr??:nanananana::nanananana::nanananana:

it's tuned...unfair...anyway...the car is only 20% of the race...80% is the racer...not the car ;P

and u was very pretencious when u said better than your parent's car...u don't know it