We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Speculation (carlist off-topic posts)

Guest BlueAce

Guest BlueAce
OIII Kid deal with it.

http://atari.com/news/167

Now stop spammin your usless crap. O and whilst your at it fancy stop pretending to be a girl?

i think i am one, unless you want to pass by my house and find out for yourself

@all

and it can be proven, (pics are there on page 1)... still, we'll see when tdu2 comes out. then we'll laugh at each other

=)

i think i am one, unless you want to pass by my house and find out for yourself

@all

and it can be proven, (pics are there on page 1)... still, we'll see when tdu2 comes out. then we'll laugh at each other

=)

Your blind and impossiable to reason with. Just around to cause an argument. THE MAKERS OF TDU HAVE MADE IT CLEAR ITS OFFICIAL!

Now please could a mod close this thread. Thanks.

Guest BlueAce
Your blind and impossiable to reason with. Just around to cause an argument. THE MAKERS OF TDU HAVE MADE IT CLEAR ITS OFFICIAL!

Now please could a mod close this thread. Thanks.

why close it? im just stating things ive known and heard, nothing more. there is no offtopic. but im done

^^

I don't understand you, We've got proof that TDU2 is real and that the images are real, as it's come from Atari itself, yes, A rather large and official organisation, as well as many press releases, they're not going to waste vital space which = money in their magazine for something that isn't true are they?

If what you're going on about is true, then what was the press thing at lyon a few weeks back? A big org.. Tea party? *shrug*

I don't understand where you're coming from, we've given you our proof and you've given us what is known in the business as "an Adult male cow".

You've came to the forum to promote arguing and hopefully you've relised this is a community not just a forum. Everyone knows TDU2 press release is 100% real. You feel free to think what you like. As you will never convince anyone here.

Grow up.

Guest BlueAce
I don't understand you, We've got proof that TDU2 is real and that the images are real, as it's come from Atari itself, yes, A rather large and official organisation, as well as many press releases, they're not going to waste vital space which = money in their magazine for something that isn't true are they?

If what you're going on about is true, then what was the press thing at lyon a few weeks back? A big org.. Tea party? *shrug*

I don't understand where you're coming from, we've given you our proof and you've given us what is known in the business as "an Adult male cow".

alright... so all they gave was just 3 pics, no "new" cars to look at? funny how the cars in the pics are actually also in other games and conversions. along with that, the viper in the pic is JUST like the one in tdu, maybe if it was the dodge viper gts/r concept car that is not in tdu... then the pics wont be taken as if it might be fakes. and the press, that is a simple answer, they want to get people hooked on tdu2, that simple

alright... so is all they gave was just 3 pics? funny how he cars in the pics are actually also in other games and conversions. along with that, the viper in the pic is JUST like the one in tdu. and the press, that is a simple answer, they want to get people hooked on tdu2, that simple

Look at the quality of the models, the sencerary and the ascepts of the game such as independent Rim types, fully modeled wiper blades adn the major fact Atari have said they are screen shots! Not only would it be bad for press but would also lose alot of following from communities.

Just stop now, you are wrong.

funny how the cars in the pics are actually also in other games

:confused: I'd love to see Atari pull a rabbit out of a hat and make a game with cars licensed from all the major car manufacturing companies, that we want, that aren't already in a game, Seriously, What on earth are you going on about?

And I can't remember the Gumpert Apollo being in TDU1 (Although I may be wrong on that).

Guest BlueAce

all righty, you wins. bluey knows what she knows and you all knows what you all knows. im sure diablo might be the most on the spot here though. what he posted does seem to be true. so i'll go with him and wait to see what will happen

:locked:

Are you happy now that you've now come here and tried to start an argument?

I hope you enjoy having all of your posts moderated for the foreseeable future. And no, being a supporter or speshul member does not make you immune to this or even a ban if necessary.