We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Mod Shop Rules.

EW

For to long this website has allowed certain modders to play a monopoly over the rest.

We all know the trouble this causes, and as a result we have lost at least 4 decent modders. This needs to be put to a stop.

So my two cents:

A modder should be infracted for continuing to put-down and belittle new/existing modders.

Everyone has a right to mod what they like, end of. If you've made a mod then that doesnt mean this website doesnt need another one, how do you know it wont be higher quality?

Tutorials should be a thing people want to do to help the comunity gain knowlage, however on this forum the so called "top modders" dont want any competition.

Without competition your mods will never get better the quality may but thats only down to the base model.

The members need to respect the modders for there work and not flame instantly! We've had too many new modders release one mod then dissapear because all they got was greif.

They make the mod and they have chosen to share it with you all. Be greatful! They could keep them all private and the game would quickly get boring for you all.

Something needs to be done about the whole modding community on this forum as its an embarasment and if these people acted they way they are here they would be cast to a side.

Don't forget modders are hard to find, but members are easy as pie.

Hopefully this mess is sortted soon.

Good luck.

I agree, A lot of the time the modders are involved, but not always, some members make posts pushing the modder's buttons, provoking them, this is something that really annoys me. Members need to leave constructive feedback, Instead of useless feedback that helps no one.

Modders should not be given any special treatment when it comes to being punished, Yes they help the community but the modder badge doesn't make them exempt from the forum rules - So as with any other trouble makers, there is post moderation, temporary bans, infractions etc...

I agree with most of the points made so far in this thread and also that something needs to be done, and something will be done. But it will help us out if you put forward good suggestions or ideas as to how we could improve it.

I will also myself be trying to have more of a presence in the modshop in the near future when I have some spare time.

And if you see a troubled post, report it! You can do so by pressing the report button (report.gif) that can be found at the right hand side of every post.

• 1 month later...