We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Emergency Vehicles

Trucker

Hi all, I was wondering if they could be use of emergency vehicles in the game, I have seen some awesome police cars, and paramedic vehicles, it is only a suggestion as to what I would like, I don't know about anyone else, but it would be good as well, when racing through traffic in the police car just to get the feel of being one of them people who do their job everyday, I have thout about modding these vehicles but I just waste my time trying to create them so I am no good. Anyway only a suggestion only asking it would be great though. :)

Hehe.

I think semi-trailers and taxi's would be more likely but I doubt there will be any of those.

Could be possible to mod a taxi and then just pick up passengers, since there will be an co-op feature that hopefully works at free roaming as well.

Hi all, I was wondering if they could be use of emergency vehicles in the game, I have seen some awesome police cars, and paramedic vehicles, it is only a suggestion as to what I would like, I don't know about anyone else, but it would be good as well, when racing through traffic in the police car just to get the feel of being one of them people who do their job everyday, I have thout about modding these vehicles but I just waste my time trying to create them so I am no good. Anyway only a suggestion only asking it would be great though. :)

Remember, this is Test Drive Unlimited. It's a rich people lifestyle simulator (kinda..), with luxury and exotic cars...

Remember, this is Test Drive Unlimited. It's a rich people lifestyle simulator (kinda..), with luxury and exotic cars...

Ok it´s a rich ppl and exotic cars lifestyle, but even in that world surely exist paramedics and taxis!!

His idea it´s not bad, imo there´s some life missing from this game, more "normal" day traffic. Semi-trucks, buldozzers, ice-cream vans, whatever... And why not ppl too? A city without ppl it´s a bit weird,imo.

Ok it´s a rich ppl and exotic cars lifestyle, but even in that world surely exist paramedics and taxis!!

His idea it´s not bad, imo there´s some life missing from this game, more "normal" day traffic. Semi-trucks, buldozzers, ice-cream vans, whatever... And why not ppl too? A city without ppl it´s a bit weird,imo.

Because it's not about that...TDU is for driving exotic cars and such, that's it. If you want to drive trucks, paramedics, taxis or whatever, play "18 wheels of steel" or "Bus Simulator"...or even GTA4.

in NFS

they have exotic police cars

lamborghinis, porsche and all those elite cop cars made to chase speeders

Totally unrealistic and stupid in my opinion.

^ That would be to unrealistic if you ask me... A Camaro or a Mustang would make more sense in my opinion..

Exactly.

Lol, I dunno, I consider a Camaro and Mustang as US copcar, black and white. I want other cars than such for a change.

I think though if they put in driving emergency vehicles again, they should also put ambulances in. I see those driving around more often than firetrucks.

Uhh no, exotic police cars make sense with the cars that will be getting chased and of course the Lambo cop etc would only be called upon when you reach the highest level.

There aren't any Camaro or Mustang's on Ibiza also. BMW M5, Audi RS4, Subaru Impreza, Lamborghini Gallardo, McLaren MP4-12C (that could be a good one!) right up until the crazy stuff like a Gumpert Apollo.

Man that would be nuts.

Basically a mix between TDU and NFS Hot Pursuit 2. No nitrous for the cops though, that's just stupid. :D

Because it's not about that...TDU is for driving exotic cars and such, that's it. If you want to drive trucks, paramedics, taxis or whatever, play "18 wheels of steel" or "Bus Simulator"...or even GTA4.

Totally unrealistic and stupid in my opinion.

Exactly.

Who said i want to drive them? I only said that i wish they´re present like in a ordinary city.