We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

fifomaniak: Lamborghini Gallardo 560-4, 550-2 etc. Sound

fifomaniak

Yes, I know Urban has done this before, but as sound is something that can go completely different, I tried to do this by myself. I didn't stole anything from him, just did everything alone, as always.

[TUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

Filefront

Mediafire

Rapidshare

PS. Recommended ignition time with roar - 2.2 seconds.

Without roar - 1.05 seconds.

Yes he removed the backfire or didn't use the NFS Shift sample and it is a little more high pitched.

I would have a small objection, though: the transition between idle and onlow needs a small fix. Hope you agree with me and take it as a constructive comment.

Great mod, excepting that.:cheeky:

Transition between idle and onlow is a bit compromise, because I had a problem: the transition was bad or the idle sound was completely unrealistic and fake. Although it doesn't sound that bad ingame, cause in the video some idiot in Audi S6 spoilt it. And I used all samples from Shift, but I had to shorten some of them, cause otherwise it would exceed the 750 KB limit and it would end up in huge silence :rolleyes:

And I like doing mods for myself, just as I want them to be.

Wszystko super, ale mam jedną uwagę. Mianowicie to nie podoba mi się przejście na niskie obroty przy uruchamianiu (chodzi o to, że jest bardzo głośno, a za chwile już bardzo cicho). Moim zdaniem powinno być to trochę łagodniejsze przejście.

Pozdrawiam

Wszystko super, ale mam jedną uwagę. Mianowicie to nie podoba mi się przejście na niskie obroty przy uruchamianiu (chodzi o to, że jest bardzo głośno, a za chwile już bardzo cicho). Moim zdaniem powinno być to trochę łagodniejsze przejście.

Pozdrawiam

He says that volume change between starter and idle is too big.

Solution: ignition time 1.05 seconds.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...