We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Terzer: Ferrari California (roof up and down) UPDATE V.2

terzer

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your can try other cameras

for example

AUDI A3 and tvr 440r

Just set the seat position sliders to the MIDDLE for both settings in the game's own options.

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=18277

I made the Cam & IK topic so people wouldn't have to be constantly fiddling with the camera sliders every time they change cars, just set them in the middle, change the cameras to the ones recommended, and you're set no matter which car you get in.

Just set the seat position sliders to the MIDDLE for both settings in the game's own options.

I made the Cam & IK topic so people wouldn't have to be constantly fiddling with the camera sliders every time they change cars, just set them in the middle, change the cameras to the ones recommended, and you're set no matter which car you get in.

---------

Kurgan777 --> Really thank you I had not seen this Post!!:)

i know, but how can you explain (see the first post) the screen there was made, the first time, i changed the camera to shelby. see the steering wheel is down a bit, before it was on correct position...

maybe i'm wrong, but it happened...

i know, but how can you explain (see the first post) the screen there was made, the first time, i changed the camera to shelby. see the steering wheel is down a bit, before it was on correct position...

maybe i'm wrong, but it happened...

The steering wheel position can get moved around by the Cockpit Camera and very slightly by the IK.

In v1 with the Daytona camera the wheel was a bit down, then in v2 it's up more, you had to have changed something in the interior file (for the better) between the two versions.

Camera / IK

Hi Terzer,

After mult test, I always have the hands inside the wheel.

The car is perfect except for the camera.

Base F430 Coupé

Can you give me the name of the vehicle to be put in:

Current Camera and Current IK. :confused:

Thank you well.

for the both versions use Shelby Daytona camera and f430 coupe Ik

----

Thank you Terzer!

I made the opposite!

Ok for the sight interior but the following sight with the 1HUD is not really outside. In any case, I validate and I launch the video!

Thank you for your work.

Precision, I use the gauge of Ferrari 612 more adapted than my preceding video.

See tachometer on this bond: http://www.caradisiac.com/Ferrari-California-premiers-essais-et-premieres-photos-nature-25312.htm

@+ rubie38

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest April Swift

This release has bugs when replacing F430 Spyder:

1. Does not allow auto gear

2. disables your full power

3. When other players use same mod their interiors are missing and they are sitting on the road instead of the car.