We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Non-SE Gallardo

Just Is

How the heck did I miss out on this? I saw a silver one running around today online. I had no idea it even existed in the game. was this exclusively for European users? is there any way for me to get it now or do i have to wait for TDU2 to get my shot at that thing of beauty? :cry:

I wonder who that was ;)

No, it wasn't a European exclusive it was given out in the same way as all the other "Exclusive" cars. Either via regional pre order/referral schemes or via the Atari forums.

As for obtaining one, I'm afraid that is no longer possible.

I wonder who that was ;)

No, it wasn't a European exclusive it was given out in the same way as all the other "Exclusive" cars. Either via regional pre order/referral schemes or via the Atari forums.

As for obtaining one, I'm afraid that is no longer possible.

I can't imagine who he was but he had great taste and a full friends list ;)

I will add this to my list of reasons that TDU2 needs to come soon.

couldn't you have or didn't you tell him this while encountering him twm?

if a second opinion helps i can confirm that all codes have expired and there is now only one possible permutation for someone being able to access those cars...

i cannot tell anyone how but i can pass on mention of my gf sam who recently created a new profile on my 360 and because all my dlc is shared among all users she also has all four exclusive cars.

make of that what you will - i can't really say more...

couldn't you have or didn't you tell him this while encountering him twm?

if a second opinion helps i can confirm that all codes have expired and there is now only one possible permutation for someone being able to access those cars...

i cannot tell anyone how but i can pass on mention of my gf sam who recently created a new profile on my 360 and because all my dlc is shared among all users she also has all four exclusive cars.

make of that what you will - i can't really say more...

What's the point though? Telling people they can obtain the cars if they share an Xbox with an account that has the rights to them is useless, unless you are offering up your account for recovery of course. In which case it's very relevant. But I somehow doubt you are.

Waste it may be, but it still doesn't help. Just because they don't play TDU anymore doesn't mean they are going to help these people by handing over their accounts, as you said it's a rule breaker. So when I meet people in freeride I don't usually give them the political breakdown of everything surrounding the exclusives. All we can hope is that TDU2 doesn't feature the damn things.

agree on the unnecessary full political breakdown.

but to tell someone it is outright impossible would be a lie since we know otherwise...

like i said i'm only providing truth.

i can't see anyone taking issue with truth - i do hope you're not gonna tell me that's what you're saying here?

*sigh*

It's a useless truth. Yes, there is a work around but you'll never get the chance to do it and even if you do you risk suspension from Live. You used to be up in arms about anyone outside the PAL territories accessing the precious exclusives and would never mention how they could achieve it. How times change. Here's to hoping Eden/Atari learnt a lesson from it.

who says truth can only be plonked up here if it's usefull?

but i never said i condoned or endorsed or would even tolerate said course of action...

so how about the breakdown here - you go on tdu and drive the gallardo coupe and get spotted by someone evying your luck. the fellow tips his hand about chatting to your giving them the details (minus the political breakdown).

then they come here and post a question which only you answer then have a jolly hoo ha about having spoken about it in game already.

i come on backing you up and adding full disclosure of truth and you still take issue with it??

besides in this instance no-one is taking euro codes anywhere - existing content woud just be being transferred.

so that's mute lol

I gave a simple, yet concise enough answer. You may or may not have noticed that most people don't care beyond being told it is sadly no longer possible.

If people endeavor to know more then I have no objection explaining it, largely they don't. To go far beyond the necessary call of duty and act as if I am withholding vital information from him is silly.

I'll allow you to have the last word on the exclusives as I know how much they mean to you.

exacting standards?

you make it sound wrong to admit that if someone came back to tdu long enough to partake in a giveaway then ran right back to a cod or some other (sci fi based) shooter or even sold the game that it's a waste?

you said yourself it's a waste.

is this cos i said your point was mute and not aplicable? :s

or is it just dog on fizz day? lol

eurgh edits - you used the term "no longer possible"

i'm simpy pointing out that's a bare faced lie.

the truth maybe thoroughly convoluted and confusing to most but surely that's what draws some of us to posting on forums in the 1st place.

and yes i love the exclusives and think they're great.

thankyou eden - let's have more.

twm - if you're so down on them perhaps you should be the person those chasing them should approach rather than me :)

I'm not sure how this spawned a debate :lol:

When I approached tWm online I was unaware of who he was. Because of this I wanted to get a second opinion. It was only after I made this post that he informed me he was from TDUC. He did tell me it was "impossible" to acquire said car and he explained how the process to get one had worked. Like he said, being told it is not possible to get (outside of the trading account option) would have sufficed. I only came here, as I said, because I did not know it was tWm and was not sure if he was a credible source.

anywho, didn't mean to stir the pot with this thread/post! :cheers:

yeah me neither - my tongue is often completely loose though when it comes to what i believe the facts are.

my standard answer to "is it possible for me to get an lm?" is "is that a yes or no question?"

if i can get away with just telling them all codes have expired i do...

some people have acused me of being awkward in the past but i honestly just want to be sure whoever is asking gets exactly the answer they want...

anyway on to waiting for the vid :)

Simple answer: No the codes have all expired. I still have the Spreadsheet full of the codes that never got used. They had a 2 year expiry time on them and this expired in September 2008.

Fizz why you feel the need to tell people how they can achieve said extra cars through means that are prohibited via the rules of this place is beyond me. Isn't it enough for you to just gloat that you have them like you usually do? :twisted: