We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: Ferrari F355 F1 Berlinetta

TDUZoqqer

if i could see you in real you would kiss you :O (lol i won't i think D_D) but you make my favorite car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna freaking celebrate this! i was like omg rofling for real when i saw the pics its so very very very very very awsome i think i can't explain this in words but what i just wanna say it this: thank you for makeing this mod and keep going this way

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i could see you in real you would kiss you :O (lol i won't i think D_D) but you make my favorite car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna freaking celebrate this! i was like omg rofling for real when i saw the pics its so very very very very very awsome i think i can't explain this in words but what i just wanna say it this: thank you for makeing this mod and keep going this way

I am going to update this soon, so it will be a bit better then ;)

The Midnight Club games are calling you...

Finished them all already and btw im not saying i love them im just saying that i prefer them to see than those exotic cars there is to many of them.... Whats the point of having 3 versions of bugatti etc... Ppl should make normal cars aswell like Hondas, toyotas etc even fiat punto for example will be good to see.... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Respect ^^

• 2 months later...
Guest Aussie.Guy

I enjoy all mods from all modders. I respect you guys but i do not respect arrogant people that will put others down just because they think they are better than someone.

TDUZogger I enjoy your mods you are getting really good at it and you deserve to be on top of the podium.

Don't let jealous people get you down they will always one of them in every forum you go to.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks again for all your mods.