We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1 2010 Season

Shanakar

With the season already under way and several races gone, what are your thoughts on this years championship?

It has been quite an interesting start in my view, I am hoping Alonso wins it this year (not a ferrari fan). What about you all?

• 1 month later...

Um, Lewis started badly but it looks like 2007 season got back into him and 2008 looks like it coming back for Hamilton.. Ferrari are not doing bad, Mercedes GP are doing terrible, Schumacher not doing so well, Red Bull are,well, wow, haha, never expected them to perform like this...

What are your thoughts guys?

Ye

1) Alonso is just jealous he doesn't have the skills of Hamilton

2) Mark is nothing and not impossible, he was also a good driver, just didn't have a good car under his right foot :D

3) Kimi wasn't that good, he couldn't even talk properly lol

Well, I have always hated and will always hate Hamilton. I'm happy if he doesnt win the championship. Or Alonso. Only reason I hate him (alonso) is because he took Kimis job.

Go Red Bull!

Why do you hate Lewis? He a great driver, go onto YouTube and type Lewis Hamilton great overtakes, Alonso just a sore loser. Bummer he ramped over the back of Lotus, haha.

Actually, I don't think Kimi was that great either. He didn't win the 2007 championship; it was Hamilton and Alonso who lost it.

Oh, and the aftermath of Valencia just proves how big a baby Alonso is...

I lolled at this saying, "I am nothing" yet he is beating,ok,was, beating Lewis, Hamilton, a seasoned pro like Massa..

Sorry guys, I like Formula 1 alot and get very detailed and aim at being a F1 driver I wish lol, don't believe me,check my youtube videos :D

I am also surprised at Vettel, young man with an extremely good car, pitty he is abit to hungry...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

'twas certainly an interesting race. The unpredictable weather is what makes Spa so brilliant... I loved it when those 10+ cars speared off at the Bus Stop on the first lap, though I do feel sorry for Barrichello for crashing out on his 300th race (same for DC on his final race 2 years ago but there you go). Mad props to Kubica, that Renault does look impressive, but again, shame he messed up his pit stop. Sutil also did a good job for 5th, and brilliant comebacks by Schumi and Petrov into the points

And Hammy indeed FTW :D

It was a fantastic race. Hamilton was very lucky towards the end of the race when he dropped off into the gravel and skimmed the wall. Vettel, he is appalling, he hits people in every race. He took Button out and then cut in front of Liuzzi when there was no need and forced him into the pits for a wing change. A single drive through was just not enough imo.

And Alonso, lol. 5 years ago he was a respectful driver but now, he's just a seemingly immature turd.

But overall it was a very enjoyable race and has helped set up an interesting end to the season!

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, the rest of the season will be. It appears now that Red Bull don't have their stupidly flexible wing that they are only the 3rd fastest team now.

I'm curious to see who will be the champion too. If it is Alonso by 7 or less points I can see there being an uproar within F1 because that's how many points he cheated in Germany.

Rules are rules, it doesn't matter if you agree with them or not and Ferrari broke that rule whilst it was in place.

Quite agree, though I am impressed by how fast Red Bull are on a track that shouldn't be suiting them at all. I don't think the flexible wing is the be all and end all, though having a stiff wing might stop Vettel from crashing into people as often.. (did you see how much it flexed when he pulled that move on Button?!)