We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

"Your downloaded content was not saved. You will be disconnected"

DenDanger

I'm assuming this has something to do with the server going down but it's a new one in the game and it's insane! I lost my profile because of it yesterday and just lost my new one.

Seems to be, if I buy a car after the server went down then the profile won't load next time and it's buggered because it loads, gives this message and disconnects. LOVELY!!

Anyone else get this?

I wonder what happened for this to start all of a sudden? It seemed lately the server was a lot more reliable. Now it's worse then ever. At least before, it was just down, now it's destroying save games.

The sad part, is all this crap with the servers has lost a lot of potential customers for TDU2. I know a few forum,s I hang out at where members have said they gave up on TDU due to the servers and have no interntion of buying TDU2 because of it.

Is it really that hard for them to fix the servers?

Actually, the servers are pretty good ever since like a few weeks ago. Although they did block people from editing most of the performance values of their cars and use it online, and before this happened I was able to use the megapack with no cdkey perfectly for the whole week too, until they updated the servers or something and I started getting this error like 2 mins into the game "Your downloaded content was not saved. You will be disconnected." Apparently from some tdu forums it was caused by not having the addon.txt, which I didn't have, for obvious reasons. :p

But anyways, I reinstalled the game without installing the megapack and still got the same error loading up 3 out of 4 of my profiles, and one thing these 3 profiles have in common is that they have the megapack cars inside the garage. Wasn't much of a problem for me since all of my profiles are duplicates with info from my main profile with different gamespyids/names, thanks to hexworkshop.

So basically try reinstalling the megapack and add your correct cdkey in, and start up a new account, and if it works try your old one.

That could be just it as I had to wipe my hard drive a while back and never re-installed the megapak as it was still 'there', but maybe...................

I'll re-install and see. Weird thing is it only started doing this yesterday and I been using it all along since the HDD wipe with no problems. I also didn't think the first time, the car was IN the megapak, but now can't remember which it was.

Thanks for the info, it's worth a shot!

EDIT: Well, I guess I'll know soon enough. Deleted entire install, did registry clean and started from scratch. Fingers crossed.........