We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: 2D Pine Tree Pack aka 2DPTP

iLLusion

heLLo!

New set of 2D trees. All four of them are from family Pinophyta, hence iLLusion 2D Pine Tree Pack aka 2DPTP name (don't mind lack of inspiration for a proper name).

53pn4l.jpg

24np4ds.jpg

DOWNLOAD iLLusion: 2D Pine Tree Pack aka 2DPTP

Feel free to share/modify as you wish. I'm only asking you to credit me as original author. Thanks!

Don't forget to read included info file for more informations.

For up2date news about our projects, check out our blog @ http://llpowah.blog.com/

You can add me on Xfire: onlyillusion158

iLLusion

I've finished new set of trees. All four of them are from family Pinophyta, hence iLLusion 2D Pine Tree Pack aka 2DPTP name (don't mind lack of inspiration for a proper name). It will be ready for download later this day.

2ihpcah.jpg

@Leadfoot[YT]

Nope. Those ones aren't my work.

Like that, though in the previous alpina thing mode there was a bit of an issue. You know we have kind of a big open area in the north of the island where there's the most expensive house and the airfield, that place were full of trees but they weren't looking realistic because they were sort of in a tidy line and there were thousands of them. Will you be doing any modifications to that specific place or is it not possible ( I believe it's not)

@Brian

Dunno. I have zero skill with 3D. :D

@pascallll

Like I already said on other forum, driving on Oahu now feels like driving somewhere on the Alps. XD

@TheDuck38

Thanks. ;)

@Ozzmcom

Yep, I've combined some weather lines from other mods out there to get something new. Because this weather isn't made from scratch, I'm affraid I can't share it with the rest of community.

• 4 years later...