We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

No, I expect you to walk Mr. Bond

Penfold

This is particularly sad. Theft is bad enough alone but to wreck everything else in the process is very poor form.

I for one don't see what the point of stealing the wheels would be besides as a trophy, and it seems a bit risky for that. Anyone who owns an Aston Martin isn't going to be buying replacement wheels off Ebay, they are of the wealth bracket where they don't need it, and having everything officially documented by official dealers is important to the prestige car world.

So Mr. F430 owner, you may want to reconsider parking there.

The only thing I can think of is that they were stealing them to ship them off to the far east, no one in the UK would buy second hand Aston wheels. They're probably quite easy to transfer over there, like stolen cars... Oh, and they we're probably aiming for all four but failed :lol:

Because someone noticed them probably. Read the article.

I wouldn't read it, they can't even get the area of London right, it's Belgravia not Mayfair.

Alternatively the car could have collapsed on the jack.

The article is piece of crap :lol: It say they stole the tyres of it, and the brake pads were damaged, instead of the disks.

If you look at the 3rd picture the jacks ripped through the side skirt so then they couldn't get the last wheel off...

Thats a shame, Leaving a car on bricks is one thing, but wreacking the rear of it as well? Somthing like this happened to a mate of mine reasently, but he cought the people midway threw the first wheel, and since he had a few mates round they all chased the people, but they got away...now his car is keped in a Garage!

I just hope no one seems my MR with it's 3 new rims.....