We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hey!... Theres a TDU Forum!?

jmurray01

Well, I'm an all time TDU nut! I love it! I play it on xBox 360. This forum is such a good suprise for me! Well, I'm 14, I live in Scotland. I love Cars and Computers... What else is there to say!

I drive "normally" with it, like you would with a road car on a road. I just love enjoying the realism of the cars interior and handling and watching the lovely free-ways and country roads pass by :). I'm currently playing with the DEMO on 360 as I'm waiting for the disk to come from TESCO DVD RENTAL as I'm too cheap to buy the disk just now! Hehe.

Well, thats 'bout it. Once I get the disk I will be glad to see my cars again (I did have the disk for a while, and bought a good few cars! Audi coupé, Maserati 3500 GT from that classic car dealer and I think a convertable [top of the range, most expencive] Ford Mustang V8!). Well, I SO HOPE the disk comes tomorrow! But may be the next day :(. Oh well, I have the demo for now!

Well, bye!

Hope to hear from some other TDU fans soon!

And does anyone else drive "safely" like me on the game ? Or am I a loner with that ? Haha!

I drive speed-limits ONLY. ALL THE TIME. I run Club Cynergi, the most active club in the 360 side of things and we base our events off of real life ones like Cars and Coffee, Super Car Sunday, (just had one yesterday) and a myriad of other events. Everything we do is speed-limits. It's very rare that you come across somebody that consistently does speed-limit/road-rule driving.

Anyway, :welcome: to TDUC. I hope to drive, speed-limits of course, with you sometime soon!

The only thing with driving to the speed limits etc... is that when you want to slow down for a stop sign or junction the brakes (on any car) are so numb! Press a little = no brakes. Press a tiny bit more = wheels lock up. Haha! Thats what I find anyways.

Welcome to the forum mate.

I also like driving safely which I call "road rules" so yeah, you're not alone. ;)

I am also a Scot, from Dundee though which is probably quite far away from you. :)

Well it's about 120 miles away from here.

My mum is from Dundee though.

Still no disk! Come on TESCO! They have recieved my last set of DVD's though so it should come tomorrow or Saturday! I wanna see my Maserati, Mustang and Audi again! :(

Well, turns out they've sent out some Disks... BUT THE WRONG ONES! Argh! I'm just going to buy it from E-Bay! Can't rely on Tesco!

[mod edit:] Please don't double post, use the edit button, thanks!