We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

LL-shots! - BMW 3.0 CSL Gr. 5 1975 - final pictures - 18.08.2011.

iLLusion

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the opinions. I'm leaning toward Agera's spoiler a bit... but I like stock also. It's going to be a tough decision...

Anyway, forgot to post near final CCXR shots... so, here they are.

25ji1zr.jpg

2u6jzpg.jpg

More to come tonight.

---

Ooops, the question. Yep, LL-edition! is the only one with roof off at the moment.

2h55ij7.jpg

2w57dp1.jpg

After some thinking, because I really like the look of both spoilers, I've decided to do 2 versions of LL-edition!. One would be with white & blue theme + agera spoiler, and second with black & yellow theme + CCXR spoiler.

I really hate to inform you that ETA on the CCXR release is still unknown. Without StigSRB's physics I cant complete my work on the autoinstaller. While we at the delays, most likely I won't be able to finish those 2 LL-edition!'s in time for this weekend release. Expect them next week if everything goes as planned.

Sorry.

Why don't you put the physics in another installer like tool used to do... So people who want to play online download just the car and those who play offline and want the physics download the physics installer too? Anyway it's your call! But the car is just purely amazing. It looks so great and It'll be probably my first car to hit 5000KM on...

@TDUFREAK500

You can easily edit color of carbon fiber manually and change it to whatever you like.

There's a plan to release roof off versions of stock cars later on. When exactly? No idea. :p

@Dgl44

Actually, that ain't such a bad idea at all. I think I'll go with that... Thanks! ;)

I'm affraid not. Still needs a lot of work.

I was supposed to send you the LL-edition! beta today, but didn't had enough time cause of the release. You'll get it by tommorow. ;)

@reventon09

I really appreciate it. :)

---

Forgot to add these images aswell.

15dkmjr.jpg

219t72a.jpg