We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

LL-shots! - BMW 3.0 CSL Gr. 5 1975 - final pictures - 18.08.2011.

iLLusion

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for feedback. :) As for the beta, it's already uploaded to same sharing folder like CCXR, so knock yourself out. ;)

@GhostPL

CCXR v0.9.7 and LL-edition! v0.9.9 were released. It shouldn't be so hard to find. :)

@ScoobSTi

And I will! :p

@patch

Heheh, no biggie. ;)

@hayabusa03

Perfect modder? Far from truth... but thanks anyway. ;) And yea, mirrors need a bit of more work.

Wow illusion!

I posted a message on your facebook wall that you should read, before i saw that image you posted!

I posted the message when i saw hayabusa's image, and after seeing your image i think the message is worthless, anyways check it out incase you are interested, but with that last image, that wood got me like OMG!

Epic car omg omg omg!

@Narwhal

Thanks Narw. ;)

@patch

Thanks for the help! ;)

@ScoobSTi

I'm pretty excited with all the possibilities! :) Now we just have to wait a year or two for them to stop making all those lame DLC's, before we take matter in our own hands. :p

---

One word perfectly describes DB9 LL-edition! - stealth.

ev6xr8.jpg

why680.jpg

Exterior is almost completed, and I'm yet to start to work on the interior. Also, sorry for the lack of DB9 updates, I'm just quite busy lately, but rest assured, it's being worked on every day and I expect to finish it soon. :)