We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

We’re working on extending the competition out to as many other territories as possible. Stay tuned

TurboDuck

Hey there everyone! I just wanted to give you a quick update as to an issue that has come up regarding our "Name A Track" contest.

Some of you guys have read through the contest rules by now and noticed a bit of an issue. This contest is only available to people living in North America. The folks who have pointed this out are completely accurate. At this time, we are only accepting submissions from North Americans.

We absolutely recognize that this is upsetting for people who don't live in North America, and that's the last thing we want! We want to assure everyone that we have no intention of being exclusionary with this contest - everyone who loves Test Drive Unlimited deserves a chance to leave their mark!

Frankly, this contest is limited to North Americans for one simple reason, and that is the legality surrounding contests varies dramatically from country to country, making it virtually impossible for us to run a contest that anyone in the world is eligible for. We're not letting that stop us, however.

While the specifics have not yet been determined, we are considering a few different methods of extending this competition to as many other territories as possible.

I absolutely assure everyone here that as soon as I know more details, I will post up an update.

This has been taken straight of the TDU2.com website.

Well they are making progress. TDU1 had a much bigger contest, the Design Your Dream Car Contest. The winning design would win between 2500 and 5000 dollars and would be put ingame. About 80% of all entries did not apply to any of the rules and the winning design, a futuristic bike that could widen up to a car, was never put ingame.

So there is progress :p