We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PoTW: Week 59 Entry

CarMadMike

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's because two people won last round, which means they each get their picture in the banner for one week. Good thing it wasn't a 5-way tie ;)

Yeah, This is what'll happen.

You have until next sunday to enter, I feel this is a better choice than if we carry on and always have a 1 week delay between when the winner is chosen and when his banner is shown.

Would anyone like a second optional theme for this week? :)

Things will return to 1 week entry (mon-sun) and 1 week voting (mon-sun) next time :)

I tried to make something from Saturn,but there is no point in this.I'll skip this,or I'll enter it with that optional theme,if you make it.

There is one more thing,when two or more guys win,their pic will should stay on banner for three/four days,and then in next monday new theme starts.This is PoTW,not Po2W.

Alright guys I'll make the poll today, people didn't seem to like this week's theme, i'm not sure why though, there are some stunning entries this week :)

The poll should be up tonight, I'll triple check to make sure no one is missed out.