We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PoTW: Week 59 Voting

CarMadMike

Which entry is best?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which entry is best?

• 1. M a r c o P o l o
    • 2. Aston007
    • 3. Mrs Softie
    • 4. SuperhyperTDU
    • 5. venomscott
    • 6. Malakai
    • 7. reventon09
    • 8. BMW_RobertL_93
    • 9. Stak
    • 10. SiwusVR6
    • 11. Milli
    • 12. zo6dude
    • 13. Teo_21
    • 14. traktorbek
    • 15. Bimmer
    • 16. Seizure
    • 17. M@ster
    • 18. DJdan
    • 19. Ryzza5
    • 20. Flegmatica
    • 21. scuderia_458
    • 22. Eeshan
    • 24. Austinmartindb9
    • 25. freddiegdude
    • 26. DiSCiPuLo
    • 27. RamseyOfficial
    • 28. Pressurized

There's 4 days left until the next theme is released, Why should we restart and waste the previous 10 days of competition?

I don't quite understand why people are complaining, just because you may not like a car doesn't mean you can't take a good photo of the car.

As for people moaning about Pressurized's entry, Is the theme very clear "Saturn" in his entry? Yes, there really is no dispute about it - He was creative and got over the hurdle a lot of you are complaining about, that isn't his fault.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's 4 days left until the next theme is released, Why should we restart and waste the previous 10 days of competition?

I don't quite understand why people are complaining, just because you may not like a car doesn't mean you can't take a good photo of the car.

As for people moaning about Pressurized's entry, Is the theme very clear "Saturn" in his entry? Yes, there really is no dispute about it - He was creative and got over the hurdle a lot of you are complaining about, that isn't his fault.

WIN :thumbsup:

It's not being biased at all, I was contacted by someone who wanted to enter 2 minutes after I'd locked the entry thread, He had done something similar to Pressurized, but I said no as the saturn logo was tiny - And not very clear. If the theme wasn't very clearly represented in Pressurized's entry then his entry would of had the same fate. Nothing biased at all.