We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

harryfm - (hf-garage.ru) assassin996: Audi S4 '10 V1.1

harryfm

Audi S4 '10 V 1.1

Replaces: Audi S4 Cabriolet

Converted by: assassin996

Details by: TDU-World.com (V8Motors)

Mod Placed On TDU Central By: Harryfm

Original model from: Turn10/Forza Motorsport 3

Installer tool by: Djey

Camera: Audi S4 Cabriolet

assassin996 is the creator

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod!!

Features:

High Poly Interior (Including Door Panels)

Dynamic Interior Shadow

Opening Doors

Working Lights

Opening Windows

Cock LR

Body LR

Dynamic Shadow

High Poly Model

Working Gauges

Accurate Detail

Number Plate Fixed

Led rear Light

30d711ed01a8.jpg

84c0e51c1f7a.jpg

75be48984884.jpg

016fe0282ab4.jpg

c4d13a41661e.jpg

This modification is exclusive for hf-garage.ru

If you want to place this modification on other sites, please, contact the author (assasin996)

Please, if you have detected bugs, post it here

Removed

i didnt make the model thats is work from assassin996 i have repair the rear lights and number plate (they did not work fine)

http://tdu-world.com/load/30-1-0-413

And still speak that Russian steal everyone and say lies. In the first did not assasin it is time, in the second scorch sites about TDU there probably there are these models, in third you granted permission for accommodation of model??!!!

What's wrong with HF Garage? First they sell that stolen X6 (!), and now claim dmn's S4 as their own. HF lamers...

Not all.Assassin is not stealer,this is mistake of Harryfm.They are not all lamers.To finnish,every mod stealer is lamer.

-rep for harry

I need to see proof that this mod is not stolen (specifically, a screenshot of the PM or email from Assassin giving you the go-ahead) or I'll remove this thread. Either post the evidence in this thread, or PM it to me.

Thanks, Who

Guest mr cars
    This is dmn's model,this isn't assasins's,OK?This is property of V8Motors,unless you are dmn.This is stolen mod.

(!!!!!)

Why do people steal mods? Is it for the respect you get until you're found out? If anybody is planning on mod stealing, don't. If you're a respectable member of these forums, keep it that way! Don't steal and become 'the person who stole that mod..'

Also, just realised that it doesn't have the annoying HF-Garage badge! Why is it not there? Did you decide to get rid of it, or is it because it's a stolen, non-HFGarage mod?

And if it is sheer coincedence, and that this mod isn't stolen, then my apologies to you, harryfm

This is not my mod. My audi have highpoly headlights and it is exclusive. My modifications are uploading only by me! And all my modifications are exclusive for HF-Garage. If you see label, logo of HF-Garage, as on all my mods, it is our mod. Our HF-Garage mod.

All mods in our catalog have authors' permission.

Guest mr cars

Soo.. harryfm is either:

• Thinking that you made the mod and has updated it for you or
    • Stealing a mod and pretending its assassins