We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Meet me!(social creature)

Sp33dy

Ola ! My name it's Cosmin. Yesterday evening i had a dream. I thinked to start again playing TDU (after a little pause). TDU2 ' s coming so I need to start the trainning .

This time, I wana play a moded TDU, so please tell me what i need (patches/softs?)

And I am planning to buy a steering wheel. What are you sugesting me in ~70€ ?

Nice to meet you ! Hope we ll be friends :confused:

Thx ! Thank you all. VEry nice wellcome. I m happy to see a community like this.

P.S : If a modder se this topic, can send me a Pm. I'd have a little request ...:o ... something about VW ..believe me! I'm crazy ...I cannot wait

:hello: Milli. Thx for welcome.

Yes, I search for answers . CAn you help me ?

Now, I wanna know how I can change the tones of colors. I ve instaled some cad mods and the colors are too glossy, i want be more matte than glossy, more dark. Can I fix ?

If you scroll down the main page there is a special modding section, click and search for your car!

if not, below there is a mod request forum!

Yes, I know. I find some cars what i need. But I seen a lot of requests which nobody wana make it.

Eg : Look, in this thread , there are a lot of people who want that car, but there isnt someone to do that great car:crying:

:hello: Milli. Thx for welcome.

Yes, I search for answers . CAn you help me ?

Now, I wanna know how I can change the tones of colors. I ve instaled some cad mods and the colors are too glossy, i want be more matte than glossy, more dark. Can I fix ?

i can help, i guess. lol

no, it's not possible make the cars more matte than that, since TDU don't have matte colors. (only Zonda)