We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

E3 Oakenfold Music Trailer

iLLGT3

i liked the song, the house, but i'm a little dissapointed (again). yes, i know, it's not easy to make everybody happy but i just didn't wanted the game to change from what it is originally. First i read (don't remember where) that you can gain in-game credits by doing drifts and close passes to other cars, that's way too arcadey. But now in this vid i saw the Audi TT throwing fire.

When i saw the Aston in a earlier vid doing this my ignorance told me that maybe only the most powerful cars were going to be able to do this, but i am guessing (and we can only guess) that all cars are going to throw flames. Just way too arcadey compared to TDU1.

Chill out dude.

If you hate the backfire so much, drive from the interior view! Simple! Stop whining because you still haven't played the final game so you can't know whats in or not...

I can know what's in for now about the flames, in almost any trailer or vid, and again this 2 secs of gameplay. I see flames comming out of the exhaust. My point that i try to make is that i don't like this. You have to respect that.