We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

hiya

m311296

hi,

i know this is a bit 'straight to the point' but i have 2 questions about TDU:

1) how do you download new cars into the game (i dont mean the mega-pack.)

2) i have 2 accounts, one of them is an online account but when i trie to play on that account the game tells that it is unable to connect me to the TDU-servers,

and that i need to check my internet connections but they work perfect. does anyone how to fix this?

hi,

i know this is a bit 'straight to the point' but i have 2 questions about TDU:

1) how do you download new cars into the game (i dont mean the mega-pack.)

You can only replace cars with Mods my friend. You cannot add NEW cars into the game.

If you need an explanation of how to add Mods to the game , such as cars, environment, customization mods then scroll down to those sections and you will see.

As for your second question it seems like you have a cracked copy ?

Hey there.

1) Search for car mods on this very site, most of them have installers so it won't be much of a problem, but beware that they replace certain cars so read the info.

2) I swear this happens to me too right after I install the game and patch it... what i did is re-install the game, didn't patch it but inserted the CD-Key first.

Closed the game, downloaded the patch, restarted the PC, patched it and it worked.

One time i had to erase the CD-Key and re-enter it, i can't remember how I did that.

Take care!