We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Doctor G - Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe sound mod-NEW LINK JULY 16

Doctor G.

Very loud sound engine. Epic mod !

Thanks.

Concerning 'gap' at low rpm, chris31fr has the same issue when making sound for Bugatti Atlantic... I still haven't found what's going on in fact. Some BNKs seem support wav changes very badly :(

sounds great

Thanks.

Concerning 'gap' at low rpm, chris31fr has the same issue when making sound for Bugatti Atlantic... I still haven't found what's going on in fact. Some BNKs seem support wav changes very badly :(

Well I wasn't thinking about this but at some parasites noises with very low frequences on certain samples. I think the problem you talk about is the transition between "onlow" and "onmid" but it is totally due to the nature of the samples I've used, they don't fit together very well I must say, that is something I shall fix if i have the courage :p

i like it a lot

i put on my gt500 eleanor

but doctor g. is possible make the transitions mor smooth?

thanks for all

I think you also refer to this onlow/onmid transition that is not really perfect.

Thanks for these comments!

EDIT :

Sounds great, would d/l but link isn't working...?

Thanks, the link works here though.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 4 months later...

Sometimes I listen to a sound that I've made months ago and I think to myself "damn, how could I realease such a bad sound" and this is the case with this Shelby.

In fact it's not that bad but the onhigh sample is totally horrible : hyper-saturated, without any bass and it doesn't fit at all with the onmid sample, the transition sounds not natural at all... So, this one should have been released as a beta i guess, I'll see if I can make a better onhigh sample in a near future...

• 5 months later...