We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[WIP] Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano

gksdlqq

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/5085/20100722142650.jpg

I`ll release it after finding camera, IK setting and bug fix.

Next car`ll be Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR

[mod edit:] Please do not post images larger than 350KB, use a thumbnail or a text link instead, thanks!

OMFG it looks very realistic. Actually I think it's better than Tool's :D

Will you make a Hamann version as well?

http://dminas.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/hamann-ferrari-599-gtb-manu-07_04-1024.jpg

Actually I'd be happy with only those wheels :D

I`m sorry but I stopped modding it and jumped to other car....cause other modder is converting 599 now..

Tool and TDUZoqqer both already made 599's, so realistically the only ones left are Minime, and terzer.

You could always update it to the Novitec Rosso version, that was supposed to be done a while back but someone screwed it up deliberately and decided to edit the NR model into a stock 599.......

Tool and TDUZoqqer both already made 599's, so realistically the only ones left are Minime, and terzer.

You could always update it to the Novitec Rosso version, that was supposed to be done a while back but someone screwed it up deliberately and decided to edit the NR model into a stock 599.......

Could be TDUZoqqer, I gave him my Novitec Rosso rims, he said he needed it for a car.

Zoqqer no because he's done already 599

'course I am making the Novitec Rosso... It's also nearly done, BUT! (now comes the big "BUT") I was never making a WIP thread for it and will release it only on my HP. So gksdlqq can't mean me ;)

And I also know who is making it now.:cheeky:

'course I am making the Novitec Rosso... It's also nearly done, BUT! (now comes the big "BUT") I was never making a WIP thread for it and will release it only on my HP. So gksdlqq can't mean me ;)

And I also know who is making it now.:cheeky:

Who is that modder?

Hi

I don't understand, you have completed the 599 but you do not want to releasel it because someone else made the 599. before the announcing of your 599, he already working on it.

Then why did you started this whole car knowing there were already two 599 available.

Now you decide to stop the car because someone work on the 599.

Otherwise I do not understand people wanting to know who work on the 599.

What will it change if you know who that is?

Being a beta tester does not mean having the mods before others.

The role of beta tester is to report bugs on the various mods or try to improve this one.

Above all, I do not like the method to get your mods.This method favors request in bad Topic and don't understand why Admin say nothing about this.

First sent his email is really not advisable. Secondly, the wait can be very long or even endless.

Despite the fact that I don' like the method. I took the risk and I sent you by private message my email address for the 599xx, the bentley and the 599 GTB.

I have yet no positive or negative response, you're connected several times since my request. It proves that the method is not great.

For the 599 GTB and XX it's more by curiosity because I expect another version of this 599.

When you say they had problems with the community Koreana.

"I just don` t want to share it to korea `s tdu community member because I Have Some Problems with 'em .... just tell me your mail and I` ll send it to you "

I guess this is not the entire Korean community, because otherwise I find it strange anyway.

But what stop Korean community to create a account at tducentral, invent a nickname and ask your mods by MP?

Otherwise there are many good modders here and elsewhere, so why not ask them how to put the functional doors ?

Just a little detail on the 599 XX.

Why did you use the brakes caliper of ascari rather than a Ferrari's caliper

You made wonderful mods, but how to present, from what is not the best.

Hi

I don't understand, you have completed the 599 but you do not want to releasel it because someone else made the 599. before the announcing of your 599, he already working on it.

Then why did you started this whole car knowing there were already two 599 available.

Now you decide to stop the car because someone work on the 599.

Otherwise I do not understand people wanting to know who work on the 599.

What will it change if you know who that is?

Being a beta tester does not mean having the mods before others.

The role of beta tester is to report bugs on the various mods or try to improve this one.

Above all, I do not like the method to get your mods.This method favors request in bad Topic and don't understand why Admin say nothing about this.

First sent his email is really not advisable. Secondly, the wait can be very long or even endless.

Despite the fact that I don' like the method. I took the risk and I sent you by private message my email address for the 599xx, the bentley and the 599 GTB.

I have yet no positive or negative response, you're connected several times since my request. It proves that the method is not great.

For the 599 GTB and XX it's more by curiosity because I expect another version of this 599.

When you say they had problems with the community Koreana.

"I just don` t want to share it to korea `s tdu community member because I Have Some Problems with 'em .... just tell me your mail and I` ll send it to you "

I guess this is not the entire Korean community, because otherwise I find it strange anyway.

But what stop Korean community to create a account at tducentral, invent a nickname and ask your mods by MP?

Otherwise there are many good modders here and elsewhere, so why not ask them how to put the functional doors ?

Just a little detail on the 599 XX.

Why did you use the brakes caliper of ascari rather than a Ferrari's caliper

You made wonderful mods, but how to present, from what is not the best.

The reason I stopped 599 was because someone else better than me was already converting 599 from Forza. 599 before was from FVR...

I released at TDUC my mods already...but for 599xx ans superspoorts... I need to recreate them cause they are made of not hi poly model of forza but low poly model from gta4 so It`ll gonna take some time...

also, I don`t use ascari caliper...most of my mod`s base is jaguar XKR, cause it has many textures to put in...

What I want to say is Just think more carefully before you speak.

also, I don`t use ascari caliper...most of my mod`s base is jaguar XKR, cause it has many textures to put in...

Ascari, XKR ... sad if you didn't understand.

The priority of my message was that you understand my point of view.

And my point of view it's uses a Ferrari caliper for Ferrari cars it's Better Than use another caliper no?

I released at TDUC my mods already...but for 599xx ans superspoorts... I need to recreate them cause they are made of not hi poly model of forza but low poly model from gta4 so It`ll gonna take some time...

I learned at the moment when I read this message

What I want to say is Just think more carefully before you speak.

if you don't like my sincerity it's something else. It is you who have said that we make requests via PM and see a quickly a response surprised me a little.

Especially if I know you did not answer my private message.