We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Race track

Raminator

Hey,

Sorry this is for TDU 2 and I don't know where to put it so I though I might place it here.

Is there a race track in TDU 2? There were 2 in TDU one, the on @ the airport & one on an island, both need to be unlocked.

Is this the same case in TDU 2? U will need to unlock to use?

Also any news on the track/s? Like will it be like a hill climb track or a race track just like the one for TDU @ the airport?

Need a long straight to open them up! I know it's beginning to be a cross over to GT 5 =p

Any idea's re: the tracks - help is appreciated!

Raminator

You put it in the TDU2 section so I don't know why you thought it should be somewhere else. :p

Yes there is a racetrack on TDU2, at least one in Ibiza and at least one in Oahu iirc.

Nothing has been mentioned about unlocking the race tracks. But you don't get the chance to go to Oahu until you are level10 in game so you'll have to wait till at least then to use the race track in Oahu.

The Ibiza track can be seen on the image of the Ibiza we have knocking around her somewhere. It should be in the image thread in the TDU2 news section.

What is Ibiza? Where is that?

You never heared of Ibiza? (Spanish Mediterranean partyisland for the rich and famous and even more rich)

@Mellors: there are perhaps not 2 racetracks. Several previews already mentioned 8 racetracks, one on Ibiza and 7 on Oahu.

You never heared of Ibiza? (Spanish Mediterranean partyisland for the rich and famous and even more rich)

@Mellors: there are perhaps not 2 racetracks. Several previews already mentioned 8 racetracks, one on Ibiza and 7 on Oahu.

I remember hearing/reading that but only 1 person has said it so maybe they misunderstood Eden. I don't know but I'd take them saying 7 on Oahu with a pinch of salt.

We could also have dirt race tracks. *shrug*

• 4 weeks later...