We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[WIP] Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR

gksdlqq

I just tried it and it's not working.

I put the Evo 6 on the DB7 slot, right where the old Evo 6 TME was, and tried giving it the CLK-55 cockpit camera with TDUMT, and it's still Left Hand Drive.

Maybe it only works if you use the non-advanced cams.....

Edit: Yup that was it, it only works of you choose one camera for the whole car, which is kinda dumb because that kills the Hood cam, it's too far back, and most of the Hood_Back cam is blocked by that huge wing.

It also confirms my theory that the regular cameras and the Advanced cams are two completely different sets.

Maybe DJey or Dredgy could look at that Cameras.bin file and figure out a way to add a "mirror this camera" option to their programs by using the Advanced cams for the left side and the regular cams for the right side.

You could edit the basic(Not advanced) CLK55 camera to get the other views right, and then just make the CLK55 use the(In this case) DB7's basic camera.

and the Audi RS4 has its Hood_Back camera located on the roof. so it might work for the Evo 6.

I asked DJey about it, and he said it might be possible to do basic cams for the right side, and advanced for the left, but he doesn't know how to edit the cams themselves, plus editing cams for ALL the cars just to have that option would be a huge project.

• 2 weeks later...

i have that evo with good lhd camera that is basic and it uses clk , but i have tool831's supra that uses clk cam so it now shows the passanger side , if I use and advanced clk camera will it go back to the driver's dash?

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

sorry for the resolution or double-post but i need to show you all

[mod edit:] Please do not double post, use the edit button instead. Thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...