We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Combat&Wagner´s RIM Shop(Update:4 NEW RIMS 26.11.10)

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

• Replies 168
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the stradale you can edit modding tools,just open the texture file of the rim and change the parts you want to black,since shift doesn't have the fabulous i cant help you with that :(

Hmm okay......... NO!

I don't know how to use modding tools, and I don't know how to edit a texture or use photoshop!

Please can you do it and post here to me? I PAY YOU! LOL

Thanks!

Hmm okay......... NO!

I don't know how to use modding tools, and I don't know how to edit a texture or use photoshop!

You don't need photoshop just to make a texture darker, you just need something like Irfanview, which is free.

And there's a full tutorial on modding textures around here somewhere.

Plus, hasn't someone already done the 360 rims in flat black already??? There should be enough blackened Ferrari rims around here to last a lifetime....

You don't need photoshop just to make a texture darker, you just need something like Irfanview, which is free.

And there's a full tutorial on modding textures around here somewhere.

Plus, hasn't someone already done the 360 rims in flat black already??? There should be enough blackened Ferrari rims around here to last a lifetime....

I found one and it's not the 360 rim, it's a BBS low poly black blah!

Please!

• 2 weeks later...