We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Fl0w: BMW X6M

Fl0w

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working on a DB-check tool. When it's done you'll be able to see what's wrong in your database. Just have to be patient :)

One question about that, will it be able to see (or fix) the bug in the vehicle names that kills some of the restricted races/missions?

Example, if you rename a car from Ford to Honda, sometimes it can't be used for the Hot Model or Hitchhiker missions, or some of the restricted brand races.

Thank you, can you please inform me when it's done?
Just you follow 1.15, will be in it ;)

One question about that, will it be able to see (or fix) the bug in the vehicle names that kills some of the restricted races/missions?

Example, if you rename a car from Ford to Honda, sometimes it can't be used for the Hot Model or Hitchhiker missions, or some of the restricted brand races.

It's not a bug, the game can't allow a HONDA to run a FORD-restricted race :) It's a feature to me. The only thing you have to do is to keep original brand name.

The database corruption has nothing to do with that.

To Fl0w, please don't stop modding just because of that. Those kind of people don't even deserve the least attention. That has been for ages and always will... All they are doing is ridiculizing themselves, hiding their faces behind a screen.

I found that playground site last night, there's a ton of stolen mods on there without crediting the original modders.

One of the biggest thieves is a modder who names himself "STEV GERRARD", he's taken mods from Tool, Terzer, Zoqqer, and others, removed all the original readme files, and taken the credit for himself. He even steals the credit for the HUDs and sounds he includes.

There's also an entire Russian clan that's dedicated themselves to stealing TDU modder's work, you should be able to find most of their stolen stuff on the playground site.

All the modders need to read this....

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=21336

It's not a bug, the game can't allow a HONDA to run a FORD-restricted race :) It's a feature to me. The only thing you have to do is to keep original brand name.

The database corruption has nothing to do with that.

Like I said, some restricted races CAN be run, it changes the Ford restriction to Honda if there's no Fords left in the game, but others it refuses to change, specifically the Jaguar and Alfa Romeo races/missions, and about a half dozen of the "Hot Model" missions that require specific cars.

I'm just wondering if those early attempts at changing the brands may have resulted in database corruption that's causing the current lockouts.

Very nice pic, looks really like it has been converted to GTA4 :)

How to install this car

This car have too many files ...

This is the problem when manual installing such a big and complicate mod...

Greetz

Flo

BTW: No, I'm not dead or ill, I'm only taking a short break of TDU & Modding because of girlfriend, civilian service, other things in real life... so please don't be bad about me ;)

Work's going on soon... but sometimes I need such a short break...