We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

COMB@T_$HOTGUN: DUB 300c ver:2.0

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

Haha I hope my C doesn't look like "Gangzta crap."

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Thanks so much Shotgun. I love this mod. However I noticed that the rear door has no door handle. Thinking of putting suicide doors on in the future?

• Replies 54
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
    Thanks so much for the mod. I made a video showcasing the doors. I also gave full credit to you for making the 300. It looks shweet and is fun to cruise with the doors up haha. I pass by people in these and their doors are all up. its quite amusing! Thanks again for the mod!

Thanks so much for the mod. I made a video showcasing the doors. I also gave full credit to you for making the 300. It looks shweet and is fun to cruise with the doors up haha. I pass by people in these and their doors are all up. its quite amusing! Thanks again for the mod!

to bad i cant see the vid bec of UMG copyright but nice that u like it ^^thx for making a vid of it

oh.. I see you're in Germany. For the oddest reason it's blocked for "SOUND RECORDING" which I find very weird. I also find that stupid. Yes I do really like the mod. In the showroom as you would see in the video you can make lambo doors, regular doors, or clk gtr/ s7/ mclaren f1 gull doors. it's a very cool touch! thanks again for the car.