We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Scott's Gauge Shop - Oahu Department

Zero07

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the gauges are brilliant. I've tested about 7 and they are all superb but the E500 has an issue. The KMH/MPH and RPM dials are the wrong way around on the bumper view. I've fixed it on my PC but I thought I'd just let you know so you can fix it :)

http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac274/austinmartindb9/clip_image002-2.jpg

Sorry, I didn't get that... What do you mean by "the wrong way around"?

[mod edit:] Please do not quote images, thanks!

the rpm gauge (Right) is functioning as the KPH gauge and the KPH gauge (Left) is functioning as the rpm gauge. You would have just mixed them up when you were adding them to the bnk file. Just swap int_kmh.2db and int_rpm.2db around and then it's fine :)

LOL, now I got it... but mine seems to work fine, maybe the one uploaded is wrong, But I already fix it, thanks =)

Could you PLEASE make a hud for the 2010 VW Golf R?

Sure, just give me until sunday =), to have it accurate and else...

dude they are awesome!!Can you make the BMW M3 E36 hud and 1988 Audi 90 quattro 2.3!!I would be totally killed!PLS MAKE THEM SOON!!TNX

mmm... I would try to get some samples, but I guess someone has already made BMW... well, anyway, please wait a few days

Thanks for your requests ppl =)

Could you PLEASE make a hud for the 2010 VW Golf R?

Done, I just got a big issue... KMH dont fit at all... I dont really know whats happening but It fits the original VW KMH template from Atari... But now it dont... Im trying to fix this problem, but it would be available tomorrow anyway =)

thank you very much!!!You are awesome!!Well if you have more free time,you can do something else!!If you want just ask me. :)

Umm... I guess I could make some time, but starting November I wont have much time for modding (damn college XD) so Im going to be away a couple of weeks... Leave al your requests in this thread so I can decide which one I can do and which one I would leave for later...

please make mercedes benz ML 63 amg gauges

Ok, Im looking for some samples right now, please be patient because I have a couple of others requests on hold... Hang in there please =)

ok thanks dude,you are awesome!ok first can you make the BMW M5 e60 hud!I mean there is already hud for it,but it is silver!?!?!Can you make it black?I mean the inside of the hud ring to be black,like the real car!If you can make it i will be destroyed!??!WTF!??!?If i can think of something else i will write.THANKS DUDE!!