We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Exclusive TDU2 Car Shot from "moon" Event *REVEALED*

Eudemon

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
ahh! thanks, you've cheered me up, gotta look on the positive side i suppose! :thumbsup:

:hide: :D

you cant tell me that there are not enough euro cars from what weve seen so far (although hopefully it will change) its starting to look like everyother racing games car list 90% european a few jap and american "supercars" and a couple american muscle cars.

I do love american cars but I wouldn't buy a game that only has american muscle cars I don't mind driving some european vehicles or taking a ricer out for a spin once inna while... when the car list is dominated by one style/type of vehicle it gets boring FAST.

Thats the exact reason why I liked the car list in the first TDU and the DLC for it, there was a good mixture of cars unlike most other games

just my 2c

I think that guys from Poland are the best because first who knew is drifterD1 and I am confirmig. It is Nissan GTR R35

here you have got pic and look at chracteristic line on roof ;) and this car isn't show anywere ;)

nissan_gt-r_proto_concept_04.jpg

PS. And sory that I broke your play :P

I knew too :D Nice try DavidD1 ;)