We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

G25 caught fire

Jack1549235387

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Good to know!

If you read my thread about Logitech, they're definitely up there in the 9-10/10 scale for awesomeness. Offered me a half price G27 (total of £125)

All that was wrong with my G25 in the first place was corrupt drivers! But hey. Logitech are a damn good company.

Maybe I should break my old MOMO wheel and request for my wheel to be picked up in regional Australia and that I only want a G27 as a replacement? Sounds pretty reasonable....

That's pretty amazing that they are coming to your house to get it.

That's exactly what I've been thinking since my momo has recently(by recently I mean a couple of months) keeps on losing its center after every hard turn so I'd have to basically turn left to drive straight and I've tried every fix in the book but nothing works, maybe if they're generous enough send me a df, or a g25-27 perhaps? :D Maybe an angry call will scare the reps and pursue them to give me one asap.

Nice to see they gave you a g27, have fun with it.

That's exactly what I've been thinking since my momo has recently(by recently I mean a couple of months) keeps on losing its center after every hard turn so I'd have to basically turn left to drive straight and I've tried every fix in the book but nothing works, maybe if they're generous enough send me a df, or a g25-27 perhaps? :D Maybe an angry call will scare the reps and pursue them to give me one asap.

haha that's funny because my momo does the exact same thing with the centering issue. My Fanatec wheel has been in Sydney getting fixed for about three months now (They really are taking their sodding time) and I've got the momo out on rare occasions. It drives me nuts with that centering thing.

Knowing Logitech, I'm sure they'd be happy to replace it with a new momo, or in even better terms a newer wheel since it isn't made anymore. They might even offer you the G27 or Driving Force GT at a discounted price. I do believe a angry phone call is in order :p Hopefully they will cave in and do something about it ;)