We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Game Crash but dont know why?

p2dpro

everytime when i start tdu the intro comes and then it goes to window and a error message come: tdu does not work. i have installed some car mods but when i replace the mods through the original files i can play it normal with out a crash.

PLSSSSS!! help wann aplay the game:excited:

sry for my bad english

Look, your problem is the patch version you're using. Some mods need the unofficial comunity patch 1.67d. If that patch is not installed, then those mods will make the game crash.

Try to download and install the unofficial comunity patch 1.68b instead, it already includes the 1.67d and some other stuff.

You can find it here in the forum (http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=20202).

• 3 weeks later...

Crashing ocurs when the database get corupted. So there are 2 causes 1 the maker of the car is changed and tdu doesnt likes that, thing that can be easy changed back with TDUPE name editor, or 2 someting gets messed badly in the database and then only resintalling the game will help