We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello

akabreak

Hi, I'm 21 year old from Croatia.

Registered in this forum some time ago when I was looking for car mods.

Usually in TDU I just cruise around at speeds of 150-240kph in 350Z or e36 M3 mod car.

I play TDU since it came out, but unfortunately still didn't buy it, looking to do so now.

I made a topic with a question yesterday but that topic never showed anywhere.. might as well ask here now.

If I buy the original CD-key for TDU, and install the game from torrents using bought original CD-key, will I be able to play online if I DONT buy the megapack?

Thx, cya ingame soon.

:welcome:

If I buy the original CD-key for TDU, and install the game from torrents using bought original CD-key, will I be able to play online if I DONT buy the megapack?

Why would you do that? Just buy the original game with the CD and the CD key. If you buy everything, you can play online. And you don't need the megapack to play online.

:welcome:

Why would you do that? Just buy the original game with the CD and the CD key. If you buy everything, you can play online. And you don't need the megapack to play online.

I would, its only $20, but I cant download the game from atari, I get this message:

"We're Sorry.

One of the products you selected has been excluded from purchase in your country."

I got couple of bigger shops with pc games in the town, 1 never had TDU, other 1 sold out and it doesn't say anything about when they will get more.. (+ it costed 3x more then on atari site..) So I have to try something like that. Rly want to play this game legit.