We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Calsters GT5 Challenges!

calster17

This is an idea I've had for a while now, and i've mentioned it on a few other threads, so now its time to bring it to life!

So What is the 'Challenges'? Well its Simple, For example the challenge may be a 'Kei Car Challenge' and the aim is to buy a kei car for under 20K and the remainder of the cash is for upgrad or whatever!(this is where we have to trust each other, as theres of easy way to find out what was spent and totoal cost). Once we meet on the date & time agreed(This will be by Uk times i'm afrade) then we will race them on diffrent tracks and conditions! And the winner is the person who wins! Simples!

What i descrobed is't the challenge for this week, but will be a later one! So Heres the Challenge for Friday the 10th of December!

-------

Info=- The Car: Nissan MM-R Cup Car 01 - To get this car, you you get it from compleating the A license!

Tuned or not: No tuneing, not even tires!(Car comes with Race tires), but Feel fre to change the colour of the car!:cool:

--------

I'll be hosting this on 'My Louge', so if you havent added me, my username is Calster17

Also there will be 5 races of diffrent lap's to suit the track, and we will do 'free run' before the race!

At the Moment there will be no Prize, but future events MAY include them!

So if your intrested Say! :cool:

Sounds good, but I'm Australian, but then again, I'm on holidays soon, so maybe...

Perhaps you could host two challenges per week - one like the above where everyone races together, and another one where people just have to beat a lap time in a certain [type of] car. Take a photo of the screen for proof of car tuning/lap times.

Nice to see some people are up for this! There will also be a few people from my PSN list joining as well, and dont worry there not rammers(picked them because of that reason).

Also for timings, It'll probs be between 7PM & 9PM, i cant say n exact time right now i'm afrade as i'm currently between houses as we get the cooker sorted out in the new place(yeh, i'm having my dinner at another house then head round to my new one!). But i'll keep you guys updated on that!

Also reguarding tracks, I'll be a mix. I'm thinking of doing 3/5 depending on what cars are beeing used. So for this one comming up, i'll do 4!The tracks i'll pick at the time but i'll have a range! and even put it to vote once or twice!

And I think i'll do what 'Ryzza', suggested! But we could do that for another Thread! The 'TDUC GT5 Time Attack Challenge'?

Also a Reminder of the challenge this comming Friday the 10th!...

-------

Info=- The Car: Nissan MM-R Cup Car 01 - To get this car, you you get it from compleating the A license! Tuned or not: No tuneing, not even tires!(Car comes with Race tires), but Feel fre to change the colour of the car

----------

P.s= I said originally Friday the 11th, i ment to put the 10th...as the 11th is saturday! Sorry for any inconvincense!

Ok, I can say that I'll start the challenge at around 8PM (UK Time) tomorow! I'll pick the tracks as we go along and maybe do a vote!

I'll be hosting this on the 'My Lounge' Part, so no randoms can join in and use a Veyron when were tiddling around in the MM-R Cup Car!

Also You can have as many or as little drivers aids as you want and whatever Gear change you want! Also NO mods to your car, but feel free to change the tires!

And on another note, since the mechanical damage was added, the setting will be on Full!

Hope to see some of yous on! :D

Just to lets yous know, there will be time to test out the car/ Pratt about in it! Although I say around 8PM(UK time) we probs wont start till around 8:30!

Also 'DJdan' is providing a car for the winner! And its a suprise car, i dont know what it is or anything other than there is one! So cheers for that!:D

I'll also be doing a points system for the races, although exact points awared and for how many places does depend on ammount of people!(at the moment, just thinking of doing points for first 3 people!)

Also, there will be people from my friends list playing as well, so its not just a TDUC Challenge, hence why i'm named them 'Calsters Challenge'!

On a final note, NO mods what so ever! Not to the power, Weight, Gearbox, supension, ect etc! Want to make it as fair as i can! Although tire changes are allowed!(the car does come with Racing hards). Mechanical damage will be on! Although it'll be on Hight and low Depending on the track!

Hope to see yous there!:cool:

Sorry for not updating this, But sadly the first Event got cancelled(Due to matters outside the game).

But There will be another challenge! And To open it up a bit more, i'll be a mixed car event!

I'll aim for it to be between Xmass and the New year! I'm sure most of us are cought up in stuff right now due to xmass!

So keep a lookout here! :cool:

• 4 weeks later...

Wangan 300 - Event

Its been awhile, but I've had lots of things going on!

But I'm announcing The First challenge(ok, second, but first never whent according to plan)

And heres the Theme:

'Wangan 300'.....

So heres the Rules:

-Cars have to fit in with the whole JDM Tunes thing(Silvias, RX7's, Skylines, etc)

- Cars have to be in a 300Bhp limit(I'm allowing a bit above, due to the limiting system online)

- Cars must NOT have Racing tires

-Must not be a Race car, so no turning up in a GT300 car!

Tracks:

Keeping with the 'Wangan' theme, the tracks will be Special Stage Route 5, Clubman stage Route 5 and maybe a Blast on SSR7! Not sure the order, but SSR7 will be done last, and as a special stage!(due to the nature of the track)

=-The Event will take place on Friday the 21st, at arounf 8 - 8:30PM (Uk time)

This event is open not just to us on TDUC, but to friends as well! But is Still a private Event!

Hope to See you there!