We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

LP700-4 Technical Specs!

ScoobSTi

This is all very nice,but C9 is still going to be faster with Merc 6.0l 750bhp V12.And we all know that Ferrari is going to show it's new Enzo soon,and that one will have around 800bhp.What they did is made a car that's faster than old versions of Aventador opponents,and I know why.If you remmember 918 spyder is going to have 600bhp+-,and Aventador 700,and than,on top of the range there is Veyron with 1000bhp.They couldn't make it faster because it would be match for Veyron,at lower price ofcourse,which would make Bugatti pointless.Shame,new Lambo is going to be good car,but because of industrial monopol,it's not going to be what Lambo should be-the best.

This is all very nice,but C9 is still going to be faster with Merc 6.0l 750bhp V12.And we all know that Ferrari is going to show it's new Enzo soon,and that one will have around 800bhp.What they did is made a car that's faster than old versions of Aventador opponents,and I know why.If you remmember 918 spyder is going to have 600bhp+-,and Aventador 700,and than,on top of the range there is Veyron with 1000bhp.They couldn't make it faster because it would be match for Veyron,at lower price ofcourse,which would make Bugatti pointless.Shame,new Lambo is going to be good car,but because of industrial monopol,it's not going to be what Lambo should be-the best.

Pardon me, but I've grown up learning that Pagani and Bugatti are in an entire different class from Lamborghini. And also that this replacement is not a [h]alo model, meant to compete with the Enzo successor. Nor was it ever meant to render a Veyron pointless.

I'm sorry, I must have gotten everything wrong.

You could be right,but then in which class does this fit?It's faster than 599,SLS,LFA,911 GT2 RS,and it's slower than let's say Pagani?I might be wrong,yes,but take a look at first Murcielago,and next hypercars that were made at begining of 21st century-SLR,CGT,Enzo,MC12,Zonda C12S.All of these are faster than Murcielago.So Lambo made LP640-4,LP670-4 SV to compete with them,but then,Zonda F,SLR 722,and others also got improved,and we were at start again.You might think that Lambo hypercars aren't in the same class with Pagani because of price,but you are wrong.Lambo is cheaper than all of them because it's sharing alot of parts with mass production Audi cars.As I said this will be good car,but it won't be the best,as it's should be.

You could be right,but then in which class does this fit?It's faster than 599,SLS,LFA,911 GT2 RS,and it's slower than let's say Pagani?I might be wrong,yes,but take a look at first Murcielago,and next hypercars that were made at begining of 21st century-SLR,CGT,Enzo,MC12,Zonda C12S.All of these are faster than Murcielago.So Lambo made LP640-4,LP670-4 SV to compete with them,but then,Zonda F,SLR 722,and others also got improved,and we were at start again.You might think that Lambo hypercars aren't in the same class with Pagani because of price,but you are wrong.Lambo is cheaper than all of them because it's sharing alot of parts with mass production Audi cars.As I said this will be good car,but it won't be the best,as it's should be.

Well, what I'm going to say is probably not the most convincing argument in the book, but here goes - the 599, SLS, LFA, GT2 RS are older. The 599 especially. It's a 2006 car. I guess you could argue that the SLS, LFA and GT2 RS are comparatively younger, and I'd agree actually. I wouldn't make a comparison between the Murcielago to the Enzo, MC12. That honour falls with the Reventon. In the same way you wouldn't compare a 599 with a Enzo, would you?

I risk talking out of my behind by saying this, but dare I say Lamborghini and Pagani are separated, not by speed or price, but exclusivity? Over 4000 Murcielagos produced, and more than 10,000 Gallardos made. Hazard a guess at how many Zondas Pagani had churned out? 800? 400? One hundred and seventeen. That's almost 86 Gallardos to one Zonda.

Although it could be my inner mule that's so stubborn, I won't accept alternate opinions. I certainly hope not!