We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Problem with Mod Installer

Skidz

Hello

I got a problem with the Mod Auto Installer. I wanted to install a new Mod (The Audi S4 from 2004). But it told me that I've already installed another mod and I should use this ones auto installer first. I thought ok, let's do that. But when I opened the auto installer of the other mod, i had already installed, I couldn't choose the Uninstall option. I also pressed the install button, but even after this i wasn't able to use the uninstall button.

I already tried to replace the files manual, but i somehow have the feeling, that something is missin because of that (some textures).

Can anyone help me ... maby by giving me the orginal files for the S4 Cabriolet ?

And please don't post "Try reinstall", cause I won't do that anyway ...

Thanks.

If you won't re-install you're kinda stuck. We can't give you any original files. Have you even tried it to see if it works?

I didn't try reinstall, cause I don't wanne install all my other mods i've also installed again ... Well but it's, I wouldn't say ok, but I don't realy care anymore ... than I don't have that car, doesn't matter, there are thousand of other cool mods out there :P .

But thanks, that you tried to help me.

I didn't try reinstall, cause I don't wanne install all my other mods i've also installed again...

Well you could copy and paste your 'Vehiclues' folder from your current version of TDU to someplace else (like the desktop), then uninstall/reinstall TDU, then simply delete (or better yet backup) the 'Vehiclues' folder and replace it with the one you copied from your old install. Then you'll have all your mods, and if you kept the backup car files, you could put back the original S4 files, then install the mod you were trying to install.

Well you could copy and paste your 'Vehiclues' folder from your current version of TDU to someplace else (like the desktop), then uninstall/reinstall TDU, then simply delete (or better yet backup) the 'Vehiclues' folder and replace it with the one you copied from your old install. Then you'll have all your mods, and if you kept the backup car files, you could put back the original S4 files, then install the mod you were trying to install.

Well, thats a damn good idea. Mhm, never thought about that. Thanks man, maby I'll do that these days, cause I have nothing to do anyway :P .

Thx alot