We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ken's Gran Turismo Photography

Ken

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw another video from cars already on gt5 on motogamestv's channel, they definetly are better, but still nowhere near forza sounds. but that would be imposible, renewing all sounds from 1000+car's already in gt5. they did a good job if i may say so from vids i saw. but i wouldn't know, i dont own a ps3.

i wantttttttt that toyota.

nice shots!

id like to see a shot from lap 124 from your endurancee race from yesterday btw :lol:

Sorry bud, I didn't save the replay. My car was banged up anyways due to the lack of focus and ambition to race at that point, I did finish though. :lol:

How are the new sounds ken? Nice shots btw :)

To be honest I haven't played GT5 long enough to remember what the old sounds were, but I did notice reduction of wind noise when drafting. Also but not sure, when I drove my 300C it had a decent sound to it.

I also agree with the 45987305790586709 Skylines/RX-7/Civics/Miatas in the game should be removed and be left with just a few models of each one. But being that this is a game made from Japan, well you get the idea.

Sorry bud, I didn't save the replay. My car was banged up anyways due to the lack of focus and ambition to race at that point, I did finish though. :lol:

To be honest I haven't played GT5 long enough to remember what the old sounds were, but I did notice reduction of wind noise when drafting. Also but not sure, when I drove my 300C it had a decent sound to it.

I also agree with the 45987305790586709 Skylines/RX-7/Civics/Miatas in the game should be removed and be left with just a few models of each one. But being that this is a game made from Japan, well you get the idea.

Yeah they should remove all the Miatas and Civics and possibly the RX-7s but not the Skylines!!