We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Performance editor, TDUMT prob

AZ-1

Hello there! can anyone help me on doing the camera using TDUMT 1.15 because it seems to not work, if i click on use custom set, only some cars can be ticked, other cars can't, and when im done with the conversion, nothing happened, what seems to be the prob here?:cry: I'm also using Dredgy's PE 2.5 for the physics of the car only. if this isn't clear maybe this plot can help

TDUMT=right steer/custom cam ONLY (only few cars support custom, and still doesn't work) ; TDUPE=physics ONLY, is there any thing or two that will not make custom cam tick its box because of two programs doing only just 1 database file?

I did not realize a tuto would be necessary for that....

every vehicle can have its cam customized. To use a custom cam, you have to reset ANY camera swap you did onto it first.

TDUMT 1.15 is the only tool able to change camera positions in cockpit.

Oh and don't forget to apply your changes then Save button ;)

Thanks for details :)

- the checkbox is not available as this vehicle has its own camera set already; meaning it does not share a set with another vehicle. So it's ok.

- to get right hand drive cam, you have to also switch cockpit source to right.

- do your changes still appear after you close and reopen TDUMT ?

If that does not work still, please try to only change Hood with another camera set (Choose front... / Choose back...). Then Save. Has it been changed ingame ?

I'd give it a try, report to you soon

edit: Yup, the ones I have saved is still the same..... I'll try the cockpit source then

Thanks Djey!! At long last it finally worked, thank you very much :odance:

...but there's another thing, if I don't use the Launch TDU button on your TDUMT and just used the typical TDU desktop shortcut to launch, the camera, physics, and etc. goes back to square one, what's the problem there?

...(follow up) When I use the launch TDU button in your TDUMT, i got original physics, original cams, and seems like the cops also say the car manufacturer's name.... point here now is I want to use TDUPE and TDUMT at the same time.....:confused:

Yup in only one location, here are screens:D, and run directly from windows explorer means run the icon on the desktop, right? If thats right, I get the cop that says unidentifies car, cars at proper physics and all, but cameras back in crap LHD in RHD vehicles...

Tried the Nissan 350Z R-Tune Power and the renamed Ferrari F430 to Nissan GT-R....how awkward.....:confused:

Another heads-up now i cant mod the performance of my car in TDUMT, it says unable to load vehicle requested data.....i think my TDU is f*d up....:(

Please, do not try to modify something if you do not have any mastering about what you are doing. TDU MT is a tool for advanced users wich have a full knowledge of the basic TDU mechanic. As 80% of the "modder" have not yet usnderstood about full TDU database knowledge and what djey's tools are able to do, be careful when you try to modify your game and do only what you understand, as a tool does not replace your brain, you are the only one who decide what to do into your game.

You have to notice also that Djey's tools are made and tested for legal versions (french version for us) and cannot support other versions like TDU gold as we don't know about what is different.

Maybe better for you to install again TDU and make a good back up before to start any modifications.

Good luck! I hope you'll find a way to your problems ;)