We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari Four

Sponge

Hate the front.

Hate the name.

Rest is pretty damn awesome. It's something different from Ferrari and we'll see how it goes. Laziness does show up in this car though. i.e the name... Why is it called Four? And also the front of the car has been taken from the 458 but made so much more ugly.

Large%20Image.jpg?p=110121_11:21

14074-1999-BMW-M-Coupe.jpg

Here it is again for a nearby reference. I find the Fezza looks good from the side, while the Z3M Coupe looks more bulbous. Of course, the Z3 Coupe has that rare, niche aspect that makes it all the more cooler (especially when stripped out and converted into alcantara-interiored track day cars).

-Leadfoot

Im going with the whole Z3/Z4M thing. Looks like they've taken a California and given it a sloping roof line.

That front definitely needs to gtfo, but that back end is phwoaarrr. 599 on top with Nissan GT-R on the bottom, with old 575M exhausts :)

Ferrari has really lost it...

First they ruined the 430. Now they have ruined the 612 (never though I'd hear myself say that!). If they screw up the 599 or the California I'm going to have to intervene.

Pagani hasn't done much better with the Huayra. Hopefully Lamborghini can show them the errors in their ways though...:thumbsup::cheeky:

Hate the front.

Hate the name.

Rest is pretty damn awesome. It's something different from Ferrari and we'll see how it goes. Laziness does show up in this car though. i.e the name... Why is it called Four? And also the front of the car has been taken from the 458 but made so much more ugly.

This. The first thing I thought of when I saw the name was Fantastic Four :fp: Other than that I quite like the car, apart from the front... IMO it would have looked better with a 599 or California style front end.

EDIT: This is pretty half assed, but shows what I have in mind.

http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae75/htfpoland/Gimp%20and%20PaintNET%20stuff/ferrarishop.jpg

I'd still prefer the 612.

The shooting brake design looks a bit weird for Ferrari :D

But there are many cars which look like crap on the official pictures, and most of them look gorgeous in real live.

Edit: Just noticed it's got a lot of Alfo romeo things in it. Things from the 8c, MiTo, guilietta. Look at it closely, you'll notice.