We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Super Bowl

randomsox10

ok so im not sure if anyone here watches American Football but the Super Bowl is this Sunday and i wanna know if you guys pay any attention to the NFL. and if so how do you watch it in Europe and other places around the world.

INTERESTING FACT: more flat screen TVs are bought around the time of the Super Bowl than at any other time of the year.

Not to start a flame war, but American football is so much better than European Football:p.. Don't know if I'll be watching this weekend though.

Fair enough. But I don't think I'm alone in saying that American football is duller than a butter knife. Do quite like lawn bowls though.

I love how central sports are in American society, and of course the cheerleaders....

A friend of mine is at the university of florida and is on the gymnastics team so when i went to see her she showed me around and i couldn't believe that the college football stadium holds 90,000 people! it was massive!