We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 can't find a bunch of cars

Elder_of_Lyons

Hi, guys! I have discovered pretty much every dealership in Ibiza, but I haven't found certain cars. I discovered the dealerships in the GPS. Because of the different architecture you can easily spot Dealerships and Supermarkets but even though I have been to most of the roads that actually have any house I can't find a couple of cars:

AC 427

Caterham CSR 260 (don't know if it is the right one, but definitely I can't find one of the Caterhams)

Ferrari FXX (don't know if its still Club Exclusive)

Ford Shelby GT500

GUMPERT apollo sport (don't know if its still Club Exclusive)

Jaguar D-type

Jaguar E-TYPE

Lotus 2-Eleven

SHELBY COBRA “DAYTONA” COUPE®

WIESMANN ROADSTER MF3

So, if anyone can help me please tell me where these cars are. I like to explore, so I am only asking this because I can't find them anywhere.

427, Cobra Coupe & D-Type are all wrecks (someone clearly hasn't made it off Ibiza yet ;))

Gumpert is club, as too is the FXX I believe.

Shelby Mustang... don't know, don't care.

The rest, don't know yet.

My save deleted itself so I had to start the game again and as such haven't done much exploring.

Maybe some of those cars are "wrecks"?

Cos on the VVV video, he came across a couple of wreck pieces on the hawaii cruise, so there must be more wreck cars than the 2 in Ibiza?

The AC427 may well be a wreck car, given it's age. But it could just as easily be chillin' in some dealership somewhere.

Edit: Remember to refresh threads when you come back to the computer. Thanks for the info tWm. :)

AC 427 => wreck

Caterham CSR 260 => pre-order

Ferrari FXX => club exclusive

Ford Shelby GT500 => pre-order

GUMPERT apollo sport => club exclusive

Jaguar D-type => wreck

Jaguar E-TYPE => British classics dealer

Lotus 2-Eleven => club cac

SHELBY COBRA “DAYTONA” COUPE => Wreck

WIESMANN ROADSTER MF3 => Club car

Have we been screwed? Yes we have.

Anyone on 360 found the Zonda Tricolore? I recall Destra saying it would be freely available on consoles but it's not in the Pagani dealer.

It's a PC pre-order bonus. :( (I think, feel free to correct me)

If Destra did say that, he was probably passing on miscommunicated information.

It's a shame so many cars are dropping out with so few days left to go.. No 458, no Tricolore, no whatever else nobody has noticed yet.. ^^

Not 100% sure tbh mate, I take everything Destra says (anyone affiliated with an official TDU2 body atleast) with a big grain of salt, expect nothing, and you can never be displeased!

How far into the game did you get before your save corrupted? Cos if my save corrupted and I had done quite a lot of the game, I would be severely PO, to the point where I would give up and play TDU1 again, got back into playing it a while ago, but now my disc has given up on me, so I am hoping TDU2 will keep me from buying yet another copy of TDU. (In total I have purchased 4 copies of TDU, simply because the quality of the disc they used was poor, and very easily got a tiny little scratch that somehow manages to prevent the entire game playing. I have CD's that are from the 90's, scratched to hell and back, and they still play perfectly. (Not that I ever use them anymore ;P)

Sorry, sorta got carried away with myself there, it's hard to stop typing... :O

Edit: Don't try and blame my xbox for the disc chewing either, cos all 3 of my xbox's have done it, and only ever to TDU, every other game works perfect. :( (My first copy of TDU was the worst, it managed to split my disc in half, inside the xbox..)

My completion was at about 37% I think.. I sessioned it. It was between 15-20 hours of game time when it died. Started again Sunday night and played through most of yesterday and have got back to where I was with races but I only have essential cars and houses and haven't done any side missions or found any wrecks.

I was level 21, now level 18. Just pleased it was 2 days not 2 weeks and I'll back up the files when I get home. So much for my epic head start haha.

It's hard to say if it's better as the handling physics on this game are so different but it's certainly easier to go fast with little to no practice.

Yeah, but the S7 was very easy to drive fast with little to no practice, but to really drive it to the limits took a lot of practice and was sooo fun to rag around in, knowing 100% that noone on the roads could touch you! (That's how I felt in that car anyway :D)

The Veyron will probably be a TON easier, thanks to the AWD system. (I.e, the point and go drivetrain ;P)

I've not driven it with the default handling settings, that may be an interesting experience lol.

There are some cars though that behave in ways you would not expect, the V8 Vantage for example is madly tail happy and spins out for fun, where as the naturally mental Zonda Cinque is totally planted. It's a fun learning curve.

427, Cobra Coupe & D-Type are all wrecks (someone clearly hasn't made it off Ibiza yet ;))

Gumpert is club, as too is the FXX I believe.

Shelby Mustang... don't know, don't care.

The rest, don't know yet.

My save deleted itself so I had to start the game again and as such haven't done much exploring.

Don't car? Man... im offended:cry: