We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Best sounding car

scuderia_458

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very disappointed at the Nissan GT-R!:-x Its my favourite car in the world and it sounds horrible. plus I have seen better textures for fences behind houses in ps2 games then the texture in the GT-R lower front grill, its horrible. Most cars are very good, but this one isn't!

The SLK55 has the worst gear transitions ever...

There are a bunch of cars that could really be improved, but so far about 75% sound nice (apart from the awfull gear changing problems). The Alfa Romeo MiTo, the 8C, the SLS, etc. sound very nice and balanced!:thumbsup: I'd say a nice job overall, some fixes and new engine sounds should be made though!

Then you either haven't played the good ones or have no clue what real car sounds are like.

TDU2 is good game, but I'm very disappointed with the sounds and really brings down the experience. The gear changes are just terrible, car sounds are far from realistic and when slightly touching the break, there's this overhwelming sound of blocking tires.

This is what an RS6 Avant should sound like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSBvJZRuvVs&feature=player_embedded

This is how it sounds in TDU2 (play at 0:30 and 1:30 especially)

This is what a Ferarri California sounds like:

This is how it sounds in TDU2:

This is what a Ferrari Scuderia sounds like in TDU2:

And this is how this beast really sounds:

Precisely my point. The Audi isn't that much off but the Ferrari sounds in this game make me wanna puke, I mean seriousely, I would slap that boss women that aprooved that 430 Scuderia sound just for that one car. That one should have been a pleasure to drive in this title but no, this is complete fail. I didn't buy this game precisely couse of the Ferrari sounds.:cheeky: A car game that has awfull engine sounds has no point to me in the current game era.

I didn't buy this game precisely couse of the Ferrari sounds.:cheeky: A car game that has awfull engine sounds has no point to me in the current game era.

That's a bit of a silly reason, considering that it's a minor factor in the game compared to the overall epicness of TDU.

That's a bit of a silly reason, considering that it's a minor factor in the game compared to the overall epicness of TDU.

Like I said, In a car game of this era it's a major factor for me. But if the mooding gets started and there will be some sound tweaks I will buy it for sure. Actually it's kind of ironic, I play the game regularly from a friend that bought it and at the same time I don't wanna buy it yet and just keep complaning about the sound, couse honnestly thats the only thing that bothers me about the game.