We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

****Unofficial Photos thread****

wassa786

hey! great idea! lol

@RitalinMan- I think he's saying for those who don't want to make an entire thread dedicated to ...THEMSELVES (the horror!!!),

those people can post here.. makes sense really, why have 200 different threads for the same exact thing - so with that, I'll pitch to yo

8bb118119005300.jpg 907497119005324.jpg ddf523119005337.jpg 0045ff119005353.jpg 9f9c19119005362.jpg c82d89119005385.jpg 3da292119005419.jpg

How nice. I keep a break (really short one lol) and right away when I come back people are calling me ritalinman. Duuude...

And I do think that the current way (= everyone has their own thread) is better, that way I can avoid threads from people whose pics I don't like and easily see my fav threads being updated.

And I'm not really hyperactive :cheeky:

This thread is great, all different Photothreads are pointless. Unless your pictures really stand out, which is quite difficult with the current photomode.

Kotton has some great pics, nice quality too.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

testdrive22011021820003.jpg

We know her right?

I used offlinemode for when the servers were down, I'm glad I don't have to use if anymore though.;)