We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] Convertable cruise Friday 25th February 2011 @ 8pm GMT

S71NG3R

I'm glad most if not all of you had some fun. Remember you can leave feedback if you want to. It will help with future cruises and events.

Fridge Magnet Rabbit didn't revel too much we'll leave it at that.

Points will be added after all 3 cruises.

I'd like to give some feedback..

I think it was good because I had fun. Like I mentioned before, I enjoy "close-range-cruising". I enjoy road rules. I enjoy stopping for pictures, and I enjoy Secrets/Surprises :cheeky:

But... I think it would be even better if we "kind of knew" the route we were going to drive. Not exact route, but just "destination(s)" would be good to know. But then again, sometimes we were taking random routes I guess. This is just an idea.

In the cruise description it could say something like this: "We meet here(Meeting location), we will go Here(A), and here(B) and cruise Ends here©, on the way we will stop here(1) for pics, and here(2) for a break, and here(3) for more pics" I don't know what you guys think about that, maybe I am thinking too loud :)

Oh yeah thanks to GhostRacerGTI for the co op drive, was quite good... may'be there can be a point based system for that too were the president etc of the club can set a task and then co op to see how that person drives and scores them on that.... just an idea

Glad you liked it ;) enjoyed your company as well :)

Well, for some special event thingy it would be a good idea :)

[mod edit:] Please could you stop double posting as it just makes threads longer than necessary. If you wish to reply to more than one post use the multiquote_off.gif button, this allows you to select multiple posts to quote.

Yea. If we had a map with the main places we were going for the sections where rr are off...

I kept getting to the front when i was totally not racing ... hehe... and then going the wrong way...

Other than that it was good. Some people were a bit jumpy/latggy but that is probably my fault as i'm on uni campus so have crappy interent settings and can't even get online on xbox/ps3...

Edit: Back on tomorrow night so i'll be bringing the ferrari out again... Dang it sounded nice...

I did laugh during the tunnel when everyone crashed afterwards because we all nailed it through the tunnel...

I'm in the 11pm one tomorrow but will try and lucky Jim it into the 8pm one as well...

I'd like to give some feedback..

I think it was good because I had fun. Like I mentioned before, I enjoy "close-range-cruising". I enjoy road rules. I enjoy stopping for pictures, and I enjoy Secrets/Surprises :cheeky:

But... I think it would be even better if we "kind of knew" the route we were going to drive. Not exact route, but just "destination(s)" would be good to know. But then again, sometimes we were taking random routes I guess. This is just an idea.

In the cruise description it could say something like this: "We meet here(Meeting location), we will go Here(A), and here(B) and cruise Ends here©, on the way we will stop here(1) for pics, and here(2) for a break, and here(3) for more pics" I don't know what you guys think about that, maybe I am thinking too loud :)

Thanks *GhostRacerGTI* for your feedback what you said is how a Gumball 3000 is set out. The cruises are set to go around the island and I choose not to reveal the route in case I have to change it. You could be surprised but the cruise is a random drive in a general direction. I follow wherever the nav takes me and wish we could filter roads and off roads.

Once we do more cruises and get more of a feel for the Island then we will have club names for places. Like we did for the top of the Island. As you get more experience I can say we are going to the top of the Island and you know where we are going.

Thanks *GhostRacerGTI* for your feedback what you said is how a Gumball 3000 is set out. The cruises are set to go around the island and I choose not to reveal the route in case I have to change it. You could be surprised but the cruise is a random drive in a general direction. I follow wherever the nav takes me and wish we could filter roads and off roads.

Once we do more cruises and get more of a feel for the Island then we will have club names for places. Like we did for the top of the Island. As you get more experience I can say we are going to the top of the Island and you know where we are going.

You are welcome.

Hmm, why did I have Gumball in mind while writing that feedback, anyways, thank you.

I see your point in keeping it more or less random. And it's also good enough that way. Maybe I'd just like to try a Gumball event sometime ;)

Oh, and of course, we still have to get a better feel of the island as you said.

*Just wanted to share my thoughts with you guys.