We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] Convertable cruise Saturday 26th February 2011 @ 11pm GMT

S71NG3R

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the end I bought Grand Sport :lol: Had 4,5mil.$ and wanted to spend some of them :) I'll be there with this beauty then... It is quick, but not as I expected... handles nicely though.. well see ya in a bit

Grand Sport = Convertible?

I'm not sure if there are eight of you or you just have some random people in your session, but I can't seem to join :(

Worth a shot anyway I guess :/

Do you happen to be in the wrong thread? :p Stinger would have posted in the 8pm thread if there were any Lucky Jim spaces which I don't think there was since the cruise started an hour ago. ;)

Grand Sport = Convertible?

Do you happen to be in the wrong thread? :p Stinger would have posted in the 8pm thread if there were any Lucky Jim spaces which I don't think there was since the cruise started an hour ago. ;)

Well its more convertible than Zonda Roadster... it is still roadster, but can have some roof at least... But Stinger can say no Veyrons and I'll come with 722s (just won it in that duel) Or we can do some mass scale Ferrarism and bring the California... I'm OK with everything

Well its more convertible than Zonda Roadster... it is still roadster, but can have some roof at least... But Stinger can say no Veyrons and I'll come with 722s (just won it in that duel) Or we can do some mass scale Ferrarism and bring the California... I'm OK with everything

There was a Veyron tonight and it was fine...

Think it was about half ferraris earlier tonight though...:D

Including 2 430 Scud 16Ms...

Bring the 722 though, i haven't seen one driving round in game yet...

It's more interesting than the Veyron...

There was a Veyron tonight and it was fine...

Think it was about half ferraris earlier tonight though...:D

Including 2 430 Scud 16Ms...

Bring the 722 though, i haven't seen one driving round in game yet...

It's more interesting than the Veyron...

Actually I ended up with thought, that spirit of this cruise is in selection of true convertibles and on that bombshell it is time to make my new 722s ready for a drive :D Actually it would be nice, if all the guys in this cruise had supported this idea and all bring true cabrios.. Mmmm I'm thinking.. "Gyus"... is here also some lady? :)

Nice one

It was a lot of fun.. only that Veyron guy after start was a bit of disappointment, but then cruising went fine and racing off rr was superb! Maybe the sinking game isn't my cup of tee because it is a bit random, who eventually gets points and then making him a lot closer to become a actual member of club, than others - I would say these extra points would be better giving for keeping up with the leader through the cruise, for not hitting each others and traffic cars or just for winning some final up-hill climb track... but i know it isn't very good idea, considering that there don't have to be "starting grid" with well ballanced cars... Atom maybe flies just ~250kph, but except for that it is rocket in acc comparing to my SLR - damn that was lazy!!! Anyway thats just my opinion and if it stays like it is now, i can live with that np :cheeky:

What I must say is thank you Stinger for this cruise session.. hope I see you and others again soon :)